Audio Plugin close to useless

Hello,

Me and a friend of mine have been trying to make use of Incognito's Audio Plugin for our server, but have ran into several issues.

The main issue would be that 3D sounds do not seem to work properly. They work for the host, but the sounds won't play for any clients, returning the following error in the logs:

Код:
Error creating mixer for playback of "dooropen.ogg": Invalid handle.
Switching the sound to 2D by not downmixing somewhat fixes it, the sound plays, but it's not 3d as required.

We've gonne trough many possible fixes and none seem to work.

The second issue is that files streamed from the web, using the plugins streaming function don't seem to work either. They just don't stream at all and logs say nothing.

Does anyone have any possible solutions?

It would have been best to post in the thread of the plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
It would have been best to post in the thread of the plugin.
Highly unlikely that I would recieve help there as the last reply in said thread was in 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Highly unlikely that I would recieve help there as the last reply in said thread was in 2016.
So you are saying that creating a thread in the scripting help section rather than in the main development thread will make the developer notice your problem faster?

The last post may be in 2016, but the development is still going on, the developer goes active in the forums and checks his threads whenever he can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
So you are saying that creating a thread in the scripting help section rather than in the main development thread will make the developer notice your problem faster?

The last post may be in 2016, but the development is still going on, the developer goes active in the forums and checks his threads whenever he can.
Who's saying anything about the developer? Anyone capable can try and help me with this issue, I don't necessarily need the developer, not to mention he hasn't been on forums for almost a month.

Also clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, the plugin is not in development anymore.

If you haven't got any helpful solutions, please do not reply.

Anyone?

Unte99 ist completly right.
please use the developers topic to search for help.