Exploits to crash players / server

Hey,

A server I am currently scripting for has some issues with cheaters using exploits to crash players, sometimes even nearly everyone and sometimes the attacks can last for hours. This has been a pain for our server and people have been finding new ways to do it for years by now (the server is very old and the gamemode is written by ourselves, you guys might say that it's a script error but it's definitely not, if so there has to be a specific one that someone has found and exploits, although I can't find any sign of this but script is very big).

One exploit is done with a cleo cheat, it makes players time out. It does a lot of weird things, we have an anti vehicle modification crasher but this doesn't do the job. The cheater decided to send me the cleo cheat to see if I could figure out a way to prevent it but I could not, I also sent it to another person on here who was experienced with SannyBuilder but he never replied back afterwards so it doesn't seem like he was able to solve it either. It also changes your skin, but I really don't understand how this is related any more due to the fact that the skin they changed to shouldn't be synchronized to other players and I am not even sure if it is.

Another one, which is the worse one is where everyone's ackslimit starts flying up. We have debugged a lot of SetPlayer SAMP functions and such but we can't see any of them being spammed. We have no idea why it does, but it passes 10k and players are being kicked. Players who are basically doing nothing too. Normally we never have issues with the ackslimit but during attacks we most certainly do. We also have an anti-flood for the floodable callbacks I believe.

I appreciate any help, whether that may be a solution or a suggestion onto how I can personally solve it. Suggesting more things I can debug even would be helpful!

Thanks a lot guys, I could attach logs if necessary but I believe the information I provided in my topic is enough, if not let me know however.

I can confirm that ackslimit issue too on my server so this is a new type of "flood/spam" shit. Try to use some plugins to debug all the things a player will receive when he's attacked by that cleo cheat. If you want, send that cleo file in PM to have a look on it.

RakNet plugin by urShadow: https://github.com/urShadow/RakNetManager

public OnPlayerReceivedPacket(player_id, packet_id, BitStream:bs)
public OnPlayerReceivedRPC(player_id, rpc_id, BitStream:bs)