What makes you still be in SA-MP.

Hi all. For some weird reason, I got this question flying in my mind - What makes you still be in SA-MP? Like why are you still playing it, why are you still active on this forums etc. Even though, this game is old, but many reasons would be mentioned I think. For example, I am still around here, because I still create maps when I have time and then I share them here in public. Also I am trying to re-open again my server and community, maybe. Some of you might be still here, because of the same reason, or because of learning scripting and sharing systems and such.

Just share your reason, why you are still here, what makes you though.

P.S, I have not did a re-search, if such similar thread was created before, if was - then this thread must be deleted.

I am still here because I wanted to extend my further knowledge on scripting, I felt it wasnt enough. This is also the game which taught me on how to speak English, learn PAWN coding and a basic mapping. As of now, I am the only person from my friends to be still standing playing SAMP as most of them moved on with their lives and sadly I will go to that point too soon.

But yeah I still share some of my scripts upto this day and I work as a Server Admin on a server that I have ever always wanted to become part of their staff team since I joined in at 2013.

I am an asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I am an asshole.
he said the a word!!!

I mostly stay since SA-MP is the only game I can play, since I have a weak PC and I am currently playing a good server with a few friends. I visit the forums for... I really don't know why, check the progress of.. read the threads in off topic or some shit, lol.

my people

I have a potato PC.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am an asshole.
Same here!!

I love the community / the multi-player mode. I know most of you guys won't agree with it, but I don't enjoy other games where I play against people which I'll never meet again.

The main reason for me is all the friends I have made in this community, after ten years its hard to let go. As well, you cant really find anything like SAMP available elsewhere. The closest thing I have seen is Minecraft but its not the same and somehow the graphics are worse despite ours being from 2004.

Struggling to find the perfect server since 2009

I just bought a new PC with pascal, bye bye.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am an asshole.
That made me lol. Good job, sir.

Scripting developing expanding my scripting knowledge, thats it.

I Have a Few Reasons To Stay Here First i own a Community Second i have Some Friends And i Like Scripting That Makes Me Happy <3 to be called Developer

alot of stuff makes you wanna play samp but sometimes you say fuck it i quit samp and u don't quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
Посмотреть сообщение
As of now, I am the only person from my friends to be still standing playing SAMP as most of them moved on with their lives and sadly I will go to that point too.
Oh I understand that, many of my friends left playing SA-MP a long time ago aswell. They have been like, "Come on mate, there are planty other better games to play". Talking about life, after some months, might be before autumn, me and my love will have a baby coming. So it will be like, "bye bye SA-MP" okay no, will just visit the forums though. It is just, those good old years playing SA-MP since 2010, I have met so many different people and it was always fun to play with them. Eh, good old memories..

Because it's special in many ways.

memes

because i have a shit PC.. I get a better one, i move to GTA: Network