Escape issues

Hi,

When i save i'am using escape all is good. Then i load that things, and then i want to update instantly to database, so i need to escape, or this is not nessacarry?

Only time you'd want to escape strings is when you accept the user's input into something. If you're executing your own queries which doesn't require user input you don't need to escape it.

I know that i have to escape when player input something. But when i load from database, i need escape too before update?

So you want to pull something from the database and then immediately store that same thing somewhere else in the database? What's the point?

If you're loading from the database there would be no need to escape as all data in the database would have already been escaped (presumably)

I'am using escaping in php. Like player input something i save with escaping. In other php i load that collum, because i need that value update another table collum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryDeer
Посмотреть сообщение
I'am using escaping in php. Like player input something i save with escaping. In other php i load that collum, because i need that value update another table collum
Show your code