Problem with streamer.

Okay I know that I kept posting threads like this but I don't have a solution yet. However, the problem is that objects are not streaming from a specified distance here's an example.

From that distance.

And when I go forward to a closer distance.

The map is inside a Filterscript.
I tried adding this under public OnFilterScriptInit()
PHP код:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT500); 
I tried editing Draw distance and streaming distance but still the same I wish you find a solution guys

I don't know how that function isn't working for you, that's weird. try putting it under your last object. ( That's what i did and it worked. ) or increasing the 500 maybe a 1000 should work i saw persons saying that it cause lag it isn't for me either one should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know how that function isn't working for you, that's weird. try putting it under your last object. ( That's what i did and it worked. ) or increasing the 500 maybe a 1000 should work i saw persons saying that it cause lag it isn't for me either one should work.
I tried replacing it under the maps.. and still the same lol

It might be, because some objects draw distance can not be affected by sa-mp and will be drawn by the default game draw distance.

Use an empty gamemode with that same filterscript which has the map. Check if the same objects draw at the same distance. If so, it means nothing can be done.

How many times did you actually change the streamdistance when you did mess with it...

It looks like you have an elaborate labyrinth of (what I assume are) sewers with lots of objects in a confined area. This is potentially problematic as only so many objects can be rendered at the same time. You've got about 10 objects per running meter. If twelve meters are visible in either direction at a four way intersection then that's 10x12x4 = 480 objects. And that's only the objects you can actually see. The streamer does not do line of sight so it's entirely possible that lots of objects are being streamed that you can't actually see.

I believe the streamer also works with some kind of grid system. It loads objects that are in your current "cell" and in the cells that are adjacent to it. Increasing or decreasing the cell distance or the cell size may work, or it may not. I've never actually needed to used those natives so I don't know how they work.

tl;dr: too many objects in a confined space.

Thanks all for your answers but I'll try finding a solution and thanks for your help !

A good example is the ls_mall filterscript. Shows larger objects at higher distance, smaller things at lower.

Actually That's CreateObject and when I use it with the map I have it works good ! but using CreateDynamicObject makes it like that so yeah.. that's why I asked for the reason

It's more for the example of staggering out the different distances to make the objects render correctly.

You could, and should, apply the same technique to the streamers objects.

Depending on why the streamers objects don't turn up the same as CreateObjects ones, could highlight a problem in another area.

Mind chucking up a couple of lines for this set that turn up in CreateObject method, and don't in CreateDynamicObject method as well for comparison.