Limits

I'm trying to add a map using CreateObject but the half of the map is not found IG. And when I switch to CreateDynamicObject the map is streaming slowly like If I'm going to fall.. is there any solution ?

I tend to set floors and ground's as CreateObject and everything else CreateDynamicObject.

I don't think so because It's the same it's just I don't know can't describe it -.-

Maybe use Streamer_UpdateEx
Код:
native Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1);
and if still a little slow use a timer to freeze player for 3 or so seconds untill objects load fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris91
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe use Streamer_UpdateEx
Код:
native Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1);
and if still a little slow use a timer to freeze player for 3 or so seconds untill objects load fully.
It's not just about slowing but about streaming if you're away from the object it disappears.

Good solution is to freeze the player so that the map has time to stream.

Another is to stagger out the stream distances for larger objects, to smaller objects. Don't need all those tiny objects spawning at 100 meters...