How can i do this ? :(

Hi, im looking for help here, because i dont know how to do it.

I made a "tv system" for my roleplay server, so the thing is i have this command to see the camera from another player:

pawn Код:
CMD:camaraman(playerid, params[])
{
new userID;
if(sscanf(params, "u", userID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "/spec [playerid]");
if(!IsPlayerConnected(userID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "* No conectado.");
if(Info[playerid][pTelePortatil] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "* No tienes una televisiуn portatil, consigue una en una Tienda de Electrуnica.");
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, GetPlayerInterior(userID));
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(userID));
AttachObjectToPlayer(FPS2[userID], playerid, 0.0, 0.15, 0.65, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
AttachCameraToObject(playerid, FPS2[userID]);
return 1;
}
So what i want to do is, for example, a guy in the faction CNN NEWS, write this command "/pickcameratv" so when he do that, now i want to the command "camaraman" goes to the guy who wrote "pickcameratv".

And when the camera guy writes "/leavecameratv" , then the people who write /camaraman, cant use the command.

If someone understood, what i said. Please i need help on this. Thanks. And when finished all of this, i will post the code to the tutorial guide if someone wants to do this because its new, not all servers got it.

So, spamming random shit is going to help?

Hey!, i think that was funny. Dont need to be rude, if you dont want to help, why you are " spamming shit " in the chat. Dont be an asshole...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamersx
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey!, i think that was funny. Dont need to be rude, if you dont want to help, why you are " spamming shit " in the chat. Dont be an asshole...
This is a place to help people, Not to post random stuff, And secondly, Respect.

you're right

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamersx
Посмотреть сообщение
You may wanna read the forum rules before posting again. Thread bumping isn't allowed nor is double posting.