I found a bug on 0.3.7

This has been an issue already I have my own workaround by uninstalling the 0.3.7 and reinstalling it. It fixes it for a while but then it returns to have this bugs again.

1.) It suddenly lags on opening, I know it's something common for slow computer but it never had happened on me until some couple months back. Nope I didn't download any mods and other things for the sa-mp, specially cheats. I only use those cheats if I'm an admin or somehow a script lacks it.

2.) Sometimes the interface lags and then it doesn't load anything at all about the server, like if you have changing gamemodes it doesn't load it, like your computer is not connected to the internet. I have tried this on different internet connections even on ethernet connected computers. It still does this, specially those on non-deep freezed computers.

3.) The hosted tabs and internet tabs show the same, not that they have they same things on, but what I mean is that. Example, servers that are named 1, 2, 3 with players of 100, 200, 300 respectively will be shown again when you scroll down and it will be shown until you reached the lowest parts of the hosted tabs and yes I have tested this again and again, and even until the hosted tab and internet tab finished loading and it's the longest wait ever.

4.)Gamemode's showing gamemode type or what I mean is that the Gamemode text has something inside, the problem lies when you go in. There are times, I don't know with the others but, the gamemode text has something inside but no one can go in. Like literally no one, and nope not that my internet is slow or the server is far, the server is near my country by the way, and it still does that, this was a cause of loosing players.

If ever 0.4.0 or 0.3.8 will be released someday, I hope this minor bugs and glitches are fixed.

I know sa-mp is not dead, it's just resting and ones it wakes up, it would be a dangerous volcano.