[Help] Gta San Andreas - requires at least directx 9.0

So, recently i reinstalled my windows 8.1, and i can't play samp anymore because the game is giving me some strange error (error is in the title). I don't have d3d9.dll in the game folder and i don't know what's causing this.

I installed directx run time web - nothing changed, same error.

I installed directx 2010 june run time - nothing changed, same error.

Tried to run the game in compatibility mode and deleted the gta san andreas user files - nothing changed, same error.

DirectPlay is already enabled.

I do not know what to do anymore in order to make this game run again.

Any suggestions?

I had this problem when i installed windows 10. After you click close/ok when it says it requires direct x 9.0 windows will say do you want to find a solution click yes and it'll install the necessary files then it should work

Install 10.0, not 9.0.

Just download drivers for graphic card that you need (ATI/nVidia) they should include everything from openGL to latest DirectX and Vulcan

I had to restart my PC after it installed DirectPlay to make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozm8ey
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem when i installed windows 10. After you click close/ok when it says it requires direct x 9.0 windows will say do you want to find a solution click yes and it'll install the necessary files then it should work
Hmm. I'm using windows 8.1 pro, nothing shows up after i hit close to that directx missing popup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter
Посмотреть сообщение
Install 10.0, not 9.0.
I'll try, in dxdiag the version of directx that i have is directx11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Just download drivers for graphic card that you need (ATI/nVidia) they should include everything from openGL to latest DirectX and Vulcan
I already have the latest nvidia driver.