Help please

hello all, i have asked this question several times but i didn't find my answer and i tried checking ****** too but nothing usefull found so my proplem is iam using this api Server Query and RCON API - Be an admin at ease! (05/07/2010) and i have finished all my template with it since 2 days but after finishing i found too many errors cuased by the API not by me so please help me this time (note iam testing my template on a blank server grandlarcy but its online but on the api it shows offline)
please help
Код:
Notice: fwrite(): send of 15 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted in /public_html/includes/SampQueryAPI.php on line 61
Notice: Undefined variable: aDetails in /public_html/includes/SampQueryAPI.php on line 293
please help guys

Wrong section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydro
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong section.
can you check last posts on that API's Thread ? i was waiting for a reply sincing too long time and i can't find a solution for my proplem any where so i posted this post to see if someone know how to fix that errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokyZ
Посмотреть сообщение
can you check last posts on that API's Thread ? i was waiting for a reply sincing too long time and i can't find a solution for my proplem any where so i posted this post to see if someone know how to fix that errors
This is what I found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
It means the socket was unable to access the server by the ip and port, make sure your hosting provider allows you to use sockets and access through the firewall. Also make sure the server is online and allowed to be queried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydro
Посмотреть сообщение
This is what I found.
1- about the socket if thats right and my hosting provider disabled socket for me, i have created a support ticket on my host so they may enable it for me
2- my server is online, but how to allow it to be queried please

I think its something due to PHP configuration (your host probably not allowing sockets on PHP).
Download WAMP or XAMPP and try everything on localhost. I have used that API before and i never had any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
I think its something due to PHP configuration (your host probably not allowing sockets on PHP).
Download WAMP or XAMPP and try everything on localhost. I have used that API before and i never had any problems.
tried your suggestion on XAMPP, and first error fixed and second one didn't get fixed yet (Notice: Undefined variable: aDetails in htdocs\includes\SampQueryAPI.php on line 293)
can anyone help me please (note that error is cuased by the api not me if you checked line number 293 on the API)

bumb

Line 282
PHP код:
$aReturn = array(); 
replace with
PHP код:
$aDetails= array(); 
Im not sure if that is gonna fix anything as i dont see any reason why its not working. There is a small mistake but it should not affect script in the way it is now. Then again PHP can be very stupid language sometimes.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Line 282
PHP код:
$aReturn = array(); 
replace with
PHP код:
$aDetails= array(); 
Im not sure if that is gonna fix anything as i dont see any reason why its not working. There is a small mistake but it should not affect script in the way it is now. Then again PHP can be very stupid language sometimes.....
thank you all the errors has been fixed (on XAMPP but on my website, my host provider won't enable sockets for me) but i have last mini proplem and its iam checking if my server is online or n't and its already online but it shows offline on my website please help