Scavenge And Survive

Hello.
As i got i'm just spamming section with errors.
So i want to use, s and s gamemode , its open source. but i dont got how to compile it :/ . if anyone did it, give me some suggestions please.
Thanks.

That gamemode is for advanced scripters. If you dont know how to compile it, you should not be running such server at all. I know i sound like an ass but that's a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
View Post
That gamemode is for advanced scripters. If you dont know how to compile it, you should not be running such server at all. I know i sound like an ass but that's a fact.
So i just dont got how to compile it, i dont have any includes of it, when i try i got lot of shit errors, so thats reason. also southclaw dont have any sugestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearson
View Post
So i just dont got how to compile it, i dont have any includes of it, when i try i got lot of shit errors, so thats reason. also southclaw dont have any sugestions.
You need to download them.
Southclaw put include links in the gamemode for a reason.

lol i tryed my max. fixed too many shit but i have 3 of them left.
Code:
sss/utils/time.pwn(24) : warning 213: tag mismatch [FROM CTIME] localtime(Time:datetime, timestamp);
D:\Desktop\MTELI TEMEBI\RUST GAMEMDOE\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Internal\y_unique.inc(81) : error 010: invalid function or declaration [static stock const UNIQUE_SYMBOL_LESS_THAN_200 = UNIQUE_SYMBOL;
		#include "y_unique\_100_to_199"]
D:\Desktop\MTELI TEMEBI\RUST GAMEMDOE\gamemodes\rust.pwn(572) : warning 209: function "Master_OnScriptExit" should return a value [IDK from where]