Living in Scandinavia?

Because here are lot of people from around the world, now I would be curious for them those live in Scandinavia. What's their opinion about their country. I welcome every information.

If you live there, please describe the country or the place where you live:
- Usally what kind of peoples are there? Gracefully, aggressive, helpfully, motivated (if you been in slovakia or in hungary for a longer time, you know why I ask this question - most of people here are idiots, silly like a piece of shit, lives a "cheap" life without any motivation or goal in their life and almost 1/4 of the young category using drugs)
- What about work? (how long does it lasts, what is the average payment, etc)
- What about prices? Food, House, apartman, cars, etc...
- Does the food really sux? (i've read it on the net..but thats not a problem because i like cooking)
- What about safety/crime? Can you left a bike at street without lock? (in my country it's risky even with a lock )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
- What about safety/crime? Can you left a bike at street without lock? (in my country it's risky even with a lock )
I'm not living in scandinavia, so sorry for this post if it bothers you, but I just wanted to reply on the above quoted text.

Better question would be, where isn't it risky lol, because nowadays they steal everything everywhere.

I dont agree with you. Nowadays lot of people stealing, thats true, but not everywhere. One familiar me said that they can left the bike or car in front of the house, nobody will steal it. He lives in austria in a village.

If you want lowest Crime go to Switzerland.

And what about peoples there, their communiation and behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want lowest Crime go to Switzerland.
Try Iceland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Try Iceland.
Well there needs to be at least some kind of civilization. Don't take that seriously but you get the gist.

lowest crime is in Antarctica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
lowest crime is in Antarctica
Naaah, try United States of American, CA Los Angeles.. I bet that's the lowest crime!!!!

Fineland and london and Huawia are the best

Unfortunately the whole world is going to hell. You think that only your country's youngs have no point in life and use drugs, but actually what happens is that this is going all over the world, every country. There is no safe place in the world. You just have to learn to survive, survive and survive.

Try Nord of Cehia.

Try the north-pole

North Korea