Servers with perfect anticheat?

Is there any server which can detect ANY type of aimbot?

Most likely sends a warning to admins.

Maybe there is you should go check around a few TDM servers have them.

Very highly doubt that, it'd return alot of false positives if so.

COD-RWW, it's automatic anti cheat bans airbrake and some other cheats and has almost perfect anti cheat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Most likely sends a warning to admins.
Yeah. Anticheat isn't just checking your speed, it should check other things such as being in a vehicle. (for ex: You use hack to turn off SA: MP pack and to enter vehicle such as hydra without being in team B, and you turn off the hack so you can fly and if you try to shoot it will kick/ban you)

Well, free roam servers don't have that great anti-cheat (Maybe I'm wrong) because they have stunt maps/ long streets so they can't make an anti - speed hack. My personal experience says that COD servers have a good anti cheat, not best but good.

I played at an RPG server really long time ago and I remember before you could buy a gun you had to buy a gun license, and if you spawn a gun without having a gun license it will ban you.

i am using godaddy shared hosting, the server response time is very slow, please give me suggestion for good hosting provider.

https://www.digitalocean.com/

https://www.ovh.co.uk/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilkansal
Посмотреть сообщение
i am using godaddy shared hosting, the server response time is very slow, please give me suggestion for good hosting provider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydro
Посмотреть сообщение

I recommend you to play on samp.skilledg.com. It's a romanian fun server with gangs, races, stunts, minigames, DM-s, etc. Very advanced systems and anti cheat systems It contains most of the anti cheat systems for most of the hacks. I was Head Administrator there and I can tell you that nobody escapes using cheats :V Especially if an admin is online XD For aimbot, no-recoil it's using a warning system that can be tricky sometimes but most of the admins can tell if you are using aimbot or not.