MySQL/Streamer Help

Hello,

I'm having problems loading MySQL into the server.. Everything says it's loaded, When I get in game, its not there.. and when I go into my local host, Everything is loaded and works...

Can someone possibly help me?

Thanks!

Because you connect to 127.0.0.1 in your script, try to change this to your phpmyadmin/MySQL IP.

And if you are not using 127, then enable the EXTERNAL MySQL connections.

What a load of BS. Localhost or 127.0.0.1 refers to the system the server is running on. If the script is uploaded then localhost refers to that system and not your local PC. Connecting to your own external IP is like knocking on your own front door every time you want to get something out of the fridge. Just go to the fridge directly.

When I put in "localhost" for the host it doesn't work. When I put in the IP for the host's MySQL it works but the 'gates' don't want to load in game, everything else does like the houses and dynamic doors and stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryTrooper441
View Post
When I put in "localhost" for the host it doesn't work. When I put in the IP for the host's MySQL it works but the 'gates' don't want to load in game, everything else does like the houses and dynamic doors and stuff..
Gates loaded ever before or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Gates loaded ever before or not?
Gates worked once before, and when I load up my local host everything works fine.. Just not on the host...