[Include] safeDialogs - Complete protection against spoofed dialog data!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
View Post
You should have OnDialogResponse defined in your script, even if there's nothing to do with it, for now.
I have it, I thought you meant calling it like this lol:
Code:
OnDialogResponse(0, ...);

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
View Post
I have it, I thought you meant calling it like this lol:
Code:
OnDialogResponse(0, ...);
I got confused when you said that you don't call OnDialogResponse anywhere. But yes, that's what I meant earlier whether you're calling explicitly. I looked into the code and realized that if OnDialogResponse is not defined at all, spoof with 0th reason will be called.

Have you tried using v1.0.2? - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Lo...afeDialogs.inc

Also, let me know the includes and plugins that are in use. Try debugging with a plane script with your dialog codes and see if it's still happening. I tested it and I couldn't find such an issue, unless I use additional filterscripts that calls dialog features. (I'm working on resolving it, quite busy at the moment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
View Post
I got confused when you said that you don't call OnDialogResponse anywhere. But yes, that's what I meant earlier whether you're calling explicitly. I looked into the code and realized that if OnDialogResponse is not defined at all, spoof with 0th reason will be called.

Have you tried using v1.0.2? - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Lo...afeDialogs.inc

Also, let me know the includes and plugins that are in use. Try debugging with a plane script with your dialog codes and see if it's still happening. I tested it and I couldn't find such an issue, unless I use additional filterscripts that calls dialog features. (I'm working on resolving it, quite busy at the moment)
I'm using sscanf, streamer, MySQL and crashdetect. Also 1.0.2 works.

all my dialogs stopped working after using the include, its considering all texts as an attack, basicly my dialogs are set upon a variable where the items list is stocked there, so I hope theres a fix that I could implent into my system to make it compatible with your anti cheat engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
View Post
all my dialogs stopped working after using the include, its considering all texts as an attack, basicly my dialogs are set upon a variable where the items list is stocked there, so I hope theres a fix that I could implent into my system to make it compatible with your anti cheat engine.
Same here. When some user attempts to respond a Dialog, is detected as 'Dialog Spoof' and blocked (return 0 as I defined in 'OnDialogSpoof'). The user can only respond to the first Dialog, but all the next are detected as spoofing.

I've been in a tour which is why I haven't posted any updates in this topic. I'll reach home today and will be releasing the latest commit.

The problem with the current version is that it resets once your response is handled, which is why other dialog responses are flagged as spoofs. For now, consider using v1.0.2 of this include. The only issue with that to be concerned very much is that it doesn't support if any of your filterscripts are using dialog features.

I extremely apologise for the delay that has been caused, life's getting me too much busy these days.

Still waiting for the update

When I use this system other dialogs if I load them from within the dialog doesn't work / become spoofed.