Is there anyone who can help me up giving me an User in your VPS testing my server really quick?

+rep, hope for positive response!

Ever heard of localhost?

The problem is that the server is not working in my computer due to my Windows!

Dude, do a quick search on ******, there was like three free hosts I stumbled upon doing the same thing a few months back. Not sure if I can link you to the one I'm staring at now but just ****** it and use it. In all honesty, you can get a VPS for dirt cheap to run SAMP on. Either buy a VPS or use a free host, never upload to another person's VPS.

Well thanks for your suggestions but since I've searched on go ****** and the result was none of hosting is giving away free VPS, I asked if someone could give me a User on their VPS you guys won't lose nothing for 1 day atleast!

A VPS is literally a computer. If you cannot set up what you need on your own local machine, then what makes you believe a VPS will solve the issue?

If you could specify why "server is not working in my computer due to my Windows!" then we could help you a bit better.

This script has been up for a year in VPS and while it was up in VPS it still didn't work in my own Computer, I think I got some problems in my Computer but I don't care about it as it can be simply fixed up with an format!