Australian dash cam owners :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIJFQWHepSA

the life of an Australian driver..

Don't want to sound harsh here, but what'so special about this video?
Honestly, this shit happens everywhere in the world.
And it doesn't happen only to truck drivers.

Alrighty bud just trying to show the stupid drivers in our country and have abit of a giggle, do you want me to delete the post for you?

You can't delete that post as that is the main thread post.

Also, There are tonnes of these videos, even I upload them... nothing special there. Even if it is a truck.

EDIT: To your post below:
I'm not assuming you did something wrong and no one mentioned spamming. I'm just giving my opinion which is what I thought this thread was about. I just don't find the video exceptionally great. I think if it has something more major in it it would be a good reason to share it, I mean this is why I don't use ******** as generic stuff is shared. See it from the point of view of a driver, you see this everyday anyway, you watch people's ******* videos and you expect shared ones to contain something cool, not generic things as even non drivers have seen enough.

As for the truck, you made it seem like because it was a truck it was a whole lot worse for them and a better video.

Alright well cant you guys accept the fact that im just sharing a video i've watched and i would like share on the sa-mp forums? im pretty sure there's nothing wrong with that why do you guys have to assume i'm doing something wrong. Im just sharing content that i've seen there's no need to be so harsh on 'trying' to accuse me on spamming a post.

Nothing wrong about sharing a video dude. The problem is the way you presented it, that's all.

Oh...and this forum also has a section dedicated for screenshots and videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh...and this forum also has a section dedicated for screenshots and videos.
Uhm, that's exclusively for SA-MP related things.

I bought a dashcam as well to capture all the crazy shit happening on the Belgian roads. You can get your license pretty much for free over here (you can appoint anyone as your instructor as long as they have had their license for 8+ years) so there are lots of inexperienced drivers. Road infrastructure doesn't help either and I seriously hate those double-lane roundabouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

I bought a dashcam as well to capture all the crazy shit happening on the Belgian roads. You can get your license pretty much for free over here (you can appoint anyone as your instructor as long as they have had their license for 8+ years) so there are lots of inexperienced drivers. Road infrastructure doesn't help either and I seriously hate those double-lane roundabouts.
That's why i am flying hydra these days!

Didn't know that they are driving on left side of the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

I know what you mean.
In the end, you drive onto a roundabout from the outer side and you have to get off at the outer side, so why even drive to the center of the roundabout?
I don't get it and it's just to create accidents, because you stay on the outside and want to take the 3rd exit, while another driver took the inside and wants to get off at the second exit.

Have you seen Paris?
It has a 6-lane roundabout, people there are driving like idiots, constantly zig-zagging between vehicles.