How crash RakSampClient?

Hi,
Can someone tell me how to crash the raksampclient launcher when the player connects?

" how to crash ", what? Anyways wrong section, i guess

No, we won't help you do such thing so you could brag about being a hacker or w/e, you 10 y/o child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
View Post
" how to crash ", what? Anyways wrong section, i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
View Post
No, we won't help you do such thing so you could brag about being a hacker or w/e, you 10 y/o child.
I believe the OP was asking to crash players who connect using RakSAMP client. If so - crashing players using RakSAMP client won't really help. It's an open source project and can be easily updated. There's no much stopping unless you have such a feature from SA-MP officially to block third party sources. My suggestion is to have a proper anti-cheat or check with the gameplay to know if it's a bot or an actual player.

The attacks mostly initiated by these clients are to cause the server to lag by sending excess fake packets. This could not only lead to lag but also to crash if no proper sanity checks are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
View Post
I believe the OP was asking to crash players who connect using RakSAMP client. If so - crashing players using RakSAMP client won't really help. It's an open source project and can be easily updated. There's no much stopping unless you have such a feature from SA-MP officially to block third party sources. My suggestion is to have a proper anti-cheat or check with the gameplay to know if it's a bot or an actual player.

The attacks mostly initiated by these clients are to cause the server to lag by sending excess fake packets. This could not only lead to lag but also to crash if no proper sanity checks are done.
is this...

Quote:

- Added SendInvalidPlayerSync(playerid) - raksamp versions will crash

was posted by kurta999 in your plugin YSF, i want know how crash

up !!!