Help DOF2

Hello, I need some help so I'm using DOF2 saving system and I would like to do like whenever a player is registered and spawned the count get +1 for example the count is

and a player is registered and spawned so it becomes

and the PlayerInfo[playerid][UniqueID] = the count..

I wish you help me

1- Load PlayerInfo[playerid][UniqueID]

2 - PlayerInfo[playerid][UniqueID]++;

3 - save it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATIK
Посмотреть сообщение
1- Load PlayerInfo[playerid][UniqueID]

2 - PlayerInfo[playerid][UniqueID]++;

3 - save it
Nope actually the PlayerInfo[playerid][UniqueID] is depend on the ID count ! and my bug is that all the players share the same uniqueID that's why I want to make a count.

Your idea should work fine. You create a file where you increase the number per each register in game and based on that you gain the ID, but on the other hand have you at least tried to code something or do you expect us to write it all for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
Your idea should work fine. You create a file where you increase the number per each register in game and based on that you gain the ID, but on the other hand have you at least tried to code something or do you expect us to write it all for you?
To be honest ! If I have the solution I wouldn't come here but I kept thinking about a solution and I didn't find any. However, I'm trying a code right now so yeah I'm asking for help..

EDIT: I found a solution thanks for you all !!