UCP Help

I've tried to set up an UCP for my own script which is not using MYSQL meanwhile it's ini files!
Since I found no way to set up UCP, I asked an mate of my friend which told me that it has to be specific php script for your gamemode so it cannot be random UCP script from ******!

Is that true? If so, can any of you help me out to script a UCP for me as I got no knowledge on PHP...

+rep if you help me!

I don't think you can make an UCP using ini files, maybe only if it will be on the same FTP as the server but I don't think thats possible.

Is that possible on same ftp?

You should really get your terminology correct because FTP is a protocol (File Transfer Protocol), not a thing or a tool. While it's possible to build a UCP around a file-based system, doing so is generally ill-advised. An SQL based system is faster, easier to access and provides much more functionality. It is virtually impossible to create lists of things that involve multiple users (ban lists, top scores, etc.) in a file-based system because you can't possibly every single file in a directory to check for a value. Disk IO is inherently very slow.

^^
It is possible, but you can't do lot of things that MySQL based system can.
I have seen several ini based UCP's around this forum. Simply search for a one.

Vince so can we set up UCP based in ini files.
I don't really need to have complicated one just simply one like (level, icly job, skin, admin or mod position, money) something like this...

Is it possible to set up these stuffs?

Yes it's possible, you can use parse_ini_file() or file functions to read from .ini files and echo them into your webpage.

X337 Can you help me out a lil bit?