[Pedido] Gamemode Scavenge And Survive

Olб a todos novamente, eu quero muito ligar estб GM, entгo resolvi pedir ''ajuda'' de vocкs, alguem pode me me passar ela ''completa'', ou seja, vocк baixa ela consegue ligar ela e me envia, Please, preciso mt de ''ajuda''.

Link da GM: https://github.com/Southclaws/ScavengeSurvive

Olб, no prуprio site ensina como ligar-la mas sу conseguira se obedecendo tudo do Passo-a-Passo, por ser bastante difнcil existem on-line poucos servers S&S On-Line hoje em Dia, quer ligar ela? Decifre o Passo-a-Passo e pronto!

Cara, vocк pode me ajudar a ligar esse gamemode? Sempre quis abrir um server de S&S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrVinnyh
Посмотреть сообщение
Cara, vocк pode me ajudar a ligar esse gamemode? Sempre quis abrir um server de S&S.
Jб tentei mais nгo consegui tem que ser fera para conseguir...

PHP код:
Setup
What version 
do use?
If 
you're running a public server use the latest release. It should be stable but remember, this is a constantly evolving project and bugs always slip through!
If you want to hack on the code and contribute, pull the latest commit.
1. Dependencies
Ensure you have ALL the dependencies listed in the master script (the one you compile from!) each #include line has a link to the release page.
2. scriptfiles/ directory
The server will automatically create any required directories such as scriptfiles/data/.
If you want to use the maps provided in the repository, extract scriptfiles/Maps.zip to scriptfiles/
3. Compile!
If you have a problem compiling DON'
T SUBMIT AN ISSUE HEREthis is reserved for actual bugs.
If 
you set up all the dependencies correctlythere should be no errors or warnings at all unless mentioned in the commit message.
4. Set up plugins and filterscripts in your server.cfg file.
NoteThe repo contains many filterscriptsmost of these are just testing tools and utilitiesthere are only 2 filterscripts you need to run on a public server:
filterscripts object-loader rcon
plugins crashdetect streamer sscanf CTime Whirlpool FileManager irc MapAndreas
5. Set up gamemode settings in your scriptfiles
/data/settings.ini file
This is an INI file with game settings that will self
-create if absent.
Most of the settings should be self-explanitory. If the purpose isn't clear, look up the setting in the source code for more information.
6. (Optional) Set up "missing features"
Scavenge and Survive is now provided as a baseline to build from and many older features have been stripped out and are being developed privately. This is partly to deter inexperienced users from attempting to run a SS server/community. I hate to do this and it goes against everything I believe in when it comes to open source but it'
s something I had to do to prevent problems between communities and people using my work without giving proper credit.
Missing features:
Entity Storage (itemssafeboxestentsdefencessigns)
You will need to devise your own system for storing safeboxestentsdefences and signs.
This does not affect players and vehiclesthese systems are still public so you can still run a basic server.
Tree generator bitmap
This is simply a 6000 x 6000 bitmap that determines tree placement
See generate_trees.py for information
Sу seguir estes Passos, baixar as includes, plugins, etc, depois compilar e ligar, й depois e ser Feliz...

Cara, valeu, vou tentar aki, mas nгo tem como trazer uma forma traduzida nгo ?

****** tradutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrVinnyh
Посмотреть сообщение
Cara, valeu, vou tentar aki, mas nгo tem como trazer uma forma traduzida nгo ?
Nossa como vocк й folgado, quer tudo de mгos beijadas? Nгo tem muito segredo pra ligar a gamemode do scavenge, sу estudar um pouco, baixar os arquivos corretos e atualizados, se nгo der, tenta novamente, baixa tudo de novo e vai tentando, uma hora vocк consegue.

Eae Vinicius Aquino, depois de muito tempo consegui, valeu ai.
Ip:69.197.153.178:7837