TDE issue

I use this textdraw editor: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=543002

I followed every step but when I type /tde in game the toolbar doesn't show up.

Quite frankly I stopped trusting in those sort of textdraw helping tools as I never got them working either. Things like sprite viewers are nice but anything that involves going in-game I always got stuck on. I'd suggest you try to learn them from scratch - trust me you will learn more that way - that is if you are up for learning them or if you just want to use them and don't care later on. No hate, just sharing my thought on those filterscripts/plugins as I never got some working either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Quite frankly I stopped trusting in those sort of textdraw helping tools as I never got them working either. Things like sprite viewers are nice but anything that involves going in-game I always got stuck on. I'd suggest you try to learn them from scratch - trust me you will learn more that way - that is if you are up for learning them or if you just want to use them and don't care later on. No hate, just sharing my thought on those filterscripts/plugins as I never got some working either.
I made iPloemax textdraw to work, about learning them from scratch, I really don't know how to get the exact position on screen, it is easier to just move it with my mouse

I always make a command which takes in about 4 floats as parameters and then keep destroying and creating the textdraw until I can see it fit, but it's really good if you could get that one working, I surely couldn't.

I can help you

All I did was to paste the txd file in GTA SA -> Models -> txd folder
Paste the filterscript and plugin in the server directory, add a couple of dll files to the server directory.
Install: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) -> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=5555

Use grandlarc as gamemode and done! It worked, try to use this step by step when you have time.

Why do you not post in the release threads when it's concerning specific things? That is after all, how those release threads work.