Undefined [i]

Hello, I am using this Anti-Cheat, I just wanted to replace it with new one so I removed this. But in that Anti-Cheat these were really bugged, e.g: Weapon Cheat/Ammo Hack. But now I removed them from the other anti-cheat and tried to add this but this gave me many errors.

Код:
//Anti Weapon Cheat
			if(HasIlegalWeapon(i))
			{
			    if(IsSpawned[i] == 1)
			    {
			        if(PLAYERLIST_authed[i] == 1)
			        {
					    if(AdminLevel[i] == 0)
					    {
						    format(string,sizeof(string),"[AUTO BAN] %s(%d) has been banned by the Anti-Cheat for spawning an illegal weapon.",pname,i);
						    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_ADMIN,string);

SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_RED,"You have been banned from this server for spawning an illegal weapon.");
						    SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_RED,"You can appeal this ban on the forums, but we usually don't unban hackers.");

format(string,sizeof(string),"9[AUTO BAN] %s(%d) has been banned by the Anti-Cheat for spawning an illegal weapon.",pname,i);
							IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID,IRC_CHANNEL,string);
							Banning[i] =1;
							SetTimer("BanPlayer",700,0);
						}
					}
				}
			}

//Anti Jetpack Cheat
			new pSpecialAction = GetPlayerSpecialAction(i);
   			if (pSpecialAction == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK && AdminLevel[i] == 0 && IsSpawned[i] == 1)
			{
			    format(string,sizeof(string),"[AUTO BAN] %s(%d) has been banned by the Anti-Cheat for Hacking to spawn a Jetpack.",pname,i);
			    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_ADMIN,string);

SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_RED,"You have been banned from this server for Hacking to spawn a Jetpack.");
			    SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_RED,"You can appeal this ban on the forums, but we usually don't unban hackers.");

format(string,sizeof(string),"9[AUTO BAN] %s(%d) has been banned by the Anti-Cheat for spawning a jetpack.",pname,i);
				IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID,IRC_CHANNEL,string);
				Banning[i] =1;
				SetTimer("BanPlayer",700,0);
			}
These are the errors that come

Код:
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3450) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3452) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3454) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3456) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3458) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3461) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3462) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3464) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\Hassan's Files\AGamemodes\Battle Los Angeles\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3466) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"

Don't copy and paste if you don't know what you are doing.

You've lost the loop that was making the check function.

Learn to script, and do things properly rather than just hacking someone elses work to bits to make yourself a setup.