Players Getting kicked.

Hello hi,

We have been updating our script since a few days, and everything was working fine until this last update... with this update we're facing a issue with players being kicked.

So, the problem is, in chat i see players leaving the server [Kicked/Banned] 8/10, i dont really know why would they be getting kicked, and i cant find anything strange in script either... anyone knows if there's a way to check / detect the reason?

Search for wherever "Kick" is used in your script or any custom functions using "Kick".

Do you have some sort of timer that resolves around kicking players (or anything of such, not necessarily a timer)? If so, post it here.

Solved it, had added a new field to MySQL recently and did not set a default value for it (nor null), which caused players being unable to register & getting kicked by clicking "Cancel" on register dialog.

Since you're working for an actual server with players, I'd recommend you to log everything you script.
Log everything you add and remove from the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
Since you're working for an actual server with players, I'd recommend you to log everything you script.
Log everything you add and remove from the script.
Sounds like a job for a version control system like Git.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen52
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like a job for a version control system like Git.
Watte?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
Watte?
https://git-scm.com

Could also use Subversion or Mercurial, stuff like that.

It is an easy way to log changes in your code, and share code with developers.

If you know how to use one of these good, it'll make managing a codebase less of a pain in the butt.