Npcs limit.

Sup people,

I was wondering if there's any limit for NPCs on a server? i dont mean 40, 50 or 500. I mean, can we make create 1000+ npcs? if so, how would that be?

Well nope as far as I know it takes from your slots.. I remember there was someone who even made npcs around the map like in single player.

They take from the server slots, more slots, more NPCs

You cant have more than 1000 slots in SA:MP ... for example if i want 1001 npcs, how would i do it? slots cannot be edited after server startup

Well.. you can't have 1001 NPCs.. npc depends on the slots, you can have actors that don't take from slots but you can't move them as I know

Actor limit is 1000.

So if you have a server with 500 slots you can have 500 NPCs but there wont be room for players so, let's say 400 NPCs and 100 players.

1 NPC = 1 Slot.
You can't get more than 1000.

Who cares for the slots, I just wanted to know if we could bypass the limit of 1000, i mean not like i want to have slots more than 1000, but i dont like the thing that this limit applies to a total of players & NPC's

Well.. nope... you can't, but why would you want so many NPCs anyway? I use actors normally.

You can't bypass slot limit because NPCS are synced the same way as a normal players. AFAIK

why not use actors D: it's not take the slots as i know

NPC streaming is they way to go. Had 200,000 npcs on a server with that. Only works if you dont need too many NPCs streamed in at the same time, but I wouldnt recommend having 1000 npcs anyways, as its server torture deluxe.