Unidentified Symbols

So, here is the script I'm using. http://pastebin.com/RVwgYtey

Here are the errors I am getting. http://pastebin.com/raw/hADRAz4p

Any help is appreciated and I will rep. Thank you!

Errors:
Quote:
Quote:

C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(3 : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_ACTORS"
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(3 : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(162) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(163) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(164) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(165) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(166) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(167) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(16 : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(169) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(170) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(177) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(315) : error 017: undefined symbol "Spawnplayer"
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(317) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamageActor")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(331) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerWeaponShot")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(342) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(359) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateActor"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

If only one would be consequent. Place scripts in the folders where they belong and don't put them randomly on the desktop. Open the right editor first and then open the file through the editor. This ensures that the right compiler is invoked and the right libraries are included. Don't double click on .pwn files to open them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
If only one would be consequent. Place scripts in the folders where they belong and don't put them randomly on the desktop. Open the right editor first and then open the file through the editor. This ensures that the right compiler is invoked and the right libraries are included. Don't double click on .pwn files to open them.
I'm still getting the same errors.

PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(38) : error 017undefined symbol "MAX_ACTORS"
//Fix
#define MAX_ACTORS 100 //change the 100 to your own wished value 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(162) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(163) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(164) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(165) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(166) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(167) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(168) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(169) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(170) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(177) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
//Fix
//pawn will count from 0. i am not a math genie so i cant explain anything put you always have to put your value + 1 more.
new Text:Textdraw[6]; //you actualy have 5. +1 = 6 (damn i can math!) 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(315) : error 017undefined symbol "Spawnplayer"
//Fix
SpawnPlayer(playerid); //pawn is working case sensitive. which means you have to put the correct uppercase and lowercase characters 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(317) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamageActor")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(331) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerWeaponShot")
//Fix
//they should already be included, thats why Vince told you to use the correct pawno.exe.
//put the declarations directly above the publics or on top of your script.
forward OnPlayerWeaponShot(playeridweaponidhittypehitidFloat:fXFloat:fYFloat:fZ);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamageActor(playeriddamaged_actoridFloatamountweaponidbodypart); 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(342) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
//Fix
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playeridissueridFloatamountweaponidbodypart){return 1;} //you just forgot the brackets. 
For the last error there is no self-scripting fix. You need to update your files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(38) : error 017undefined symbol "MAX_ACTORS"
//Fix
#define MAX_ACTORS 100 //change the 100 to your own wished value 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(162) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(163) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(164) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(165) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(166) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(167) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(168) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(169) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(170) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(177) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "Textdraw")
//Fix
//pawn will count from 0. i am not a math genie so i cant explain anything put you always have to put your value + 1 more.
new Text:Textdraw[6]; //you actualy have 5. +1 = 6 (damn i can math!) 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(315) : error 017undefined symbol "Spawnplayer"
//Fix
SpawnPlayer(playerid); //pawn is working case sensitive. which means you have to put the correct uppercase and lowercase characters 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(317) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamageActor")
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(331) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerWeaponShot")
//Fix
//they should already be included, thats why Vince told you to use the correct pawno.exe.
//put the declarations directly above the publics or on top of your script.
forward OnPlayerWeaponShot(playeridweaponidhittypehitidFloat:fXFloat:fYFloat:fZ);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamageActor(playeriddamaged_actoridFloatamountweaponidbodypart); 
PHP код:
C:\Users\Aoky\Desktop\Murderer.pwn(342) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
//Fix
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playeridissueridFloatamountweaponidbodypart){return 1;} //you just forgot the brackets. 
For the last error there is no self-scripting fix. You need to update your files.
Thank you so much, but now I get these errors:

Quote:

(321) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
(334) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

2 Errors.

(321) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
(334) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

2 Errors

anyone know the fix?

i am not a wizard.
would you tell me some code maybe?

My bad, here are the lines.

Quote:

Line 316 - 321:
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid) return SpawnPlayer(playerid);

forward OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamageActor(playerid, damaged_actorid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart);

return 1;
}

Quote:

Line 334:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart){return 1;}

please upgrade your server files. you can simply do this by downloading the folder from the download page and by putting the files in your pawno/includes folder.