Future of SA-MP.

Is there a future to SA-MP? Will there be future updates or no more?

This thread ... Not again, Please ...

There always will be future updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerz
View Post
There always will be future updates
When humanity finally dies, SA-MP will keep living on, it is definitly gonna be kept alive by cockroaches or smth like that

What do you think? The forum has gone to shit, bots are spamming, shitty threads aren't being deleted, forum mods are ignoring thread reports.

It wouldn't last a year

A lack of updates doesn't necessarily mean that SA-MP is dead. It just means development must be slow or 0.3.7 is a really stable update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
View Post
This thread ... Not again, Please ...
Have a cookie!

In cars, there's an ass for every seat. The same applies here, if you leave there's one less arse but there's likely to be atleast a few for years to come especially as we're still gaining members. Young members at that too, which means they'll develop modes with more time than a lot of us have meaning new modes and potentially new opportunities to see new things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
View Post
The forum has gone to shit, bots are spamming, shitty threads aren't being deleted, forum mods are ignoring thread reports.
True dat. The only semi-active mod still left was Dugi, but it seems he's gone AWOL. Why are only betatesters moderator?

Vince for developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
True dat. The only semi-active mod still left was Dugi, but it seems he's gone AWOL. Why are only betatesters moderator?
Because majority of users on this forums are childish.

Vince & Konstantinos for developer x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedky
View Post
Vince & Konstantinos for developer x2
yesssssssss

Quote:
View Post
I've seen Damian on here too... he seems to just look at the SA-MP Updates section though.

Quote:
View Post
What do you think? The forum has gone to shit, bots are spamming, shitty threads aren't being deleted, forum mods are ignoring thread reports.
Quote:
View Post
Sadly I have to agree

I'd love to see some members who are well known to become moderators.

Quote:
View Post
Vince
You
Konstantinos
Many others

Quote:
View Post
Agreed, this would help a lot even if it was just the ability to lock threads instead of deleting them... even if it was only that it would be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
View Post
Vince
You
Konstantinos
Many others
You forgot merrydeer