MySQL not saving

I used this mysql tutorial but it is not saving

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=159785

Ok, thanks for the information...

What is not saving?!?!? And how do you try to save it? code please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, thanks for the information...

What is not saving?!?!? And how do you try to save it? code please?
*facepalm* What do you think that is not saving? The whole account, and how do I try to save it? I said that I followed that tutorial, how do you think that I try to save it? Like in the god damn tutorial... and it is not working, the database is not creating in the php admin

Fuck off with that attitude sir! i hope someone else will help you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You were the one who triggered me, after a day full of problems do you think I am up for jokes? "Thanks for the information?" It was obvious that the way I save the things is the way he did in the tutorial if I said that I FOLLOWED the damn tutorial, isn't it obvious enough?

Nothing of this would have happened if you wouldn't put that fucking sentence "Thanks for the information" if you are not up to help me then why do you even reply, and I bet that you don't have any idea, because the code is same as the code above, database is working, tested with another gamemode but surprise, for me it doesnt save.

Ah come on guys, take a chill-pill.

ON: Andrei, Check your mysql_log.txt, as it should point out the error/warning/bug, which is causing your problem.
Also make sure that you wrote the fields in your database exactly the same way as in the script.

Unless you post your mysql_log.txt, I'm afraid I cannot help you anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah come on guys, take a chill-pill.

ON: Andrei, Check your mysql_log.txt, as it should point out the error/warning/bug, which is causing your problem.
Also make sure that you wrote the fields in your database exactly the same way as in the script.

Unless you post your mysql_log.txt, I'm afraid I cannot help you anymore.
It should create the database automatically when the server opens, but it doesn't happen.
Код:
mysql_query("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS playerdata(user VARCHAR(24), password VARCHAR(41), score INT(20), money INT(20), IP VARCHAR(16) )");
Also, I am not sure where the mysql log is.

The mysql_log.txt is either in your server files, or if you have a host, it should be in the host's files.

I recommend you to create your tables manually, I don't see a point to have that inside your script as it is just being called once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
*facepalm* What do you think that is not saving? The whole account, and how do I try to save it? I said that I followed that tutorial, how do you think that I try to save it? Like in the god damn tutorial... and it is not working, the database is not creating in the php admin
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with you iLearner. AndreiWow if you really want people to help you. Then fucking learn manners.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerz
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with you iLearner. AndreiWow if you really want people to help you. Then fucking learn manners.

Thanks
*coughs*
Код:
No Spam - If you are adding no useful information to a topic, you are spamming. This includes memes of any sort, especially in the more serious areas of the forum.
First, I asked for help not for jokes, second I never insulted him but he did insult me, second, how is this comment helping with my problem?