I need help asap!!

hi everyone Im trying to run a server in a host but this is what happens As per the server logs generated by the crash detect plugin, the server is crashing while executing IRC_OnGameModeInit from eG_LSAX.amx

We would therefore recommend debugging the gamemode and/or plugins accordingly in order to correct the problem.
what do I have to do exactly my host doesn't recognize my gamemode I did everything good in server.cfg I deleted the irc.so and the file aswell. So I dont know what to do. I will feel granted if someone helps me. I have a pic in attached files.

This happened to me too with a host, the problem was that I didn't had to touch the config file, the host had everything on the control panel, thats where I had to edit the gamemode, plugins etc., try reinstalling the server on the control panel and then adding the gamemode and plugins from there if it allows you, without touching the config file.

add in server.cfg, gamemode0 YOURGMNAME 1

I did everything good in gamemode 1 and yet no changes. :L

Show your server.cfg

My server is in sell, if someone is interested, please contact me via pm.
thank you!!

yeah we really want to buy your server, like wtf are you trying to make money ors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaparrito
Посмотреть сообщение
My server is in sell, if someone is interested, please contact me via pm.
thank you!!
Nice one haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah we really want to buy your server, like wtf are you trying to make money ors?
I think he just didn't manage to do what he intended, so he tries to make some cash back, even thought nobody will ever accept it

so, even if I didnt get the server filled completly in the system, I just want to recover my money back. some people just cheated on me.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
yes, what is the trouble about it?
This forum isn't about it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
so, even if I didnt get the server filled completly in the system, I just want to recover my money back. some people just cheated on me.
You won't recover your money back, as I think if someone wants to buy a server, he will buy them from the host directly, and not from a third unknown party. Also, you were not cheated on, you simply don't know how to use your server, check the two links posted at the bottom of my post YouHack also told you what's wrong with what you did. Even the logs tell you the problem...
You do not need to double post, just edit your last post.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Server.cfg
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=370475