Favor, need help!

Hey, I prefer the name ''Ozan'' and I would like to use it but the owner of the name used it on the forum but he's very inactive, he has no posts and doesn't use it, so I would like to get that name. I contacted the samp support twice but no answer, I asked them very polite if they don't mind giving me that name, but I have really no idea how I can redeem that name. Like I said the account is inactive and I would like to get that name, thank you. Do you guys have any other ideas how to contact SA-MP or anything of how to get the name.

I don't think you can do anything. They won't delete an account just for your name preference.
Just stay with this one and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think you can do anything. They won't delete an account just for your name preference.
Hmm, thanks for the reply.

I've been struggling for a name change since I created my account, even though the name I want isn't used, but it never happened. Just my advice, stick with your name since it's not gonna change.

They should allow us to be able to change our names. I don't see the harm in letting us. Just means less people will register again when they want a new name and also stop threads like this from popping up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I think if that guy is inactive for long its possible (saying from this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=203022)

Post the exact same thing in dugi's VMs and he'll change your name.

*Note: dugi still does name changes but you need a GOOD REASON for the name change like the author of this thread has.