Rocket Launcher

So yeah, I feel like making this topic.

So, I noticed that if you shoot a grenade, players can reflect RPG rockets with shotguns, and explode them instantly with desert eagles and certain weapons, you might think this topic is useless, which it probably is, but I feel like sharing it.

https://*********/Dlx-HvNeZhI - Video wasn't recorded by me, I was the one using the RPG.

That could make a pretty fun little gamemode, even if it was only a mini mission. (Avoid the RPG) then have a load of NPCs firing RPGs at players and the last man standing is the winner.

EDIT: correct me if I'm mistaken by what you meant! Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
That could make a pretty fun little gamemode, even if it was only a mini mission. (Avoid the RPG) then have a load of NPCs firing RPGs at players and the last man standing is the winner.

EDIT: correct me if I'm mistaken by what you meant! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Jelly23.

Isolated, more like an event don't you think? some mini buildings for you to jump on one team RPG others shotguns & deagle you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you Jelly23.

Isolated, more like an event don't you think? some mini buildings for you to jump on one team RPG others shotguns & deagle you know?
I was thinking more as part of a multimode but that's completely valid as well mate. Is there anyone else who'd want to see this sort of thing in a server?

I don't get it... You can reflect them? Please explain... :O
Video...?

This sounds like it'd be kickass for a server event/gamemode on a multi-mode server.

Yea, we need video to check this out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, we need video to check this out...
Yea go try it and record one for yourself, he isn't gonna do something if he doesn't feel like doing it just because you don't believe him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John252
Посмотреть сообщение
''We''.. Why not try it if you are so interested?
Did you not see Crayder also wanted a video, or are you simply not reading the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea go try it and record one for yourself, he isn't gonna do something if he doesn't feel like doing it just because you don't believe him.
It's not that I don't believe him, it's more I'd like to see it...

No need for the attempt at making an argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you not see Crayder also wanted a video, or are you simply not reading the thread...

It's not that I don't believe him, it's more I'd like to see it...

No need for the attempt at making an argument.
Didn't Meant for it to be an argument sorry if you took it that we, anyways we were testing it, you'll get your video shortly