Where can I get zcmd?

I'm looking to use zcmd but can't find it any where. Thanks in advance for any help!

here for the include :https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

By using the search function: Link

This section is for scripting help, not for helping you with your laziness. Please next time use the search feature and find it there, you could also just goto the Includes section of the forum.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
By using the search function: Link

This section is for scripting help, not for helping you with your laziness. Please next time use the search feature and find it there, you could also just goto the Includes section of the forum.
I did use the search function, I'm not retarded. Please next time, don't back seat moderate - it's not a good look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesyFoCoTDM
Посмотреть сообщение
I did use the search function, I'm not retarded. Please next time, don't back seat moderate - it's not a good look.
C'mon dude, you used the search feature? Really? I searched 'zcmd', 'z-cmd', 'z cmd' and even just 'cmd' and found the include within seconds.

There no possible way you could have used the search function and not found it.

I will judge you harshly when I know that your being lazy.

When you ****** "zcmd" the first thing that will pop up is the zcmd's thread lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
When you ****** "zcmd" the first thing that will pop up is the zcmd's thread lol.
Yes when you "******" it,what if he didn't "******" it and his search engine is stupid,for all ik he could be telling the truth some search engine(s) are preposterous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes when you "******" it,what if he didn't "******" it and his search engine is stupid,for all ik he could be telling the truth some search engine(s) are preposterous
which one wont show zcmd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
which one wont show zcmd?
Lol,No Thanks.