[Map] All Saints Hospital Exterior Mapping

w0w nice brother (y)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetritImeri
Посмотреть сообщение
w0w nice brother (y)
Thank you

It's nice, but it could use some kind of logo. Otherwise, people can simply take it for an office building.

Nice releasing my own map nez. It's an ogg map that I created and he was the scripter there and that doesn't mean you can stole someones work and release it for your own sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice releasing my own map nez. It's an ogg map that I created and he was the scripter there and that doesn't mean you can stole someones work and release it for your own sake.
Lol what are you talking about?

Nice work mate +Rep

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol who are you, He mapped it himself i know it

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have anything to back that up with?

I still have the non-textured file and textured file of that, I also have the savedmaps, importmaps, exportmaps of this map. And don't 'Lol' me because I can bring curtis here to prove that it's my work nez. I'm John_Freek of OGG and I'm their chief mapper. Lying won't help you gain reputations here.

Edit: @LackerCool, don't try to lie as well that it's his work coz he just mentioned in his last map post that he can't do texturing. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=626572 Check it yourself.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I still have the non-textured file and textured file of that, I also have the savedmaps, importmaps, exportmaps of this map. And don't 'Lol' me because I can bring curtis here to prove that it's my work nez. I'm John_Freek of OGG and I'm their chief mapper. Lying won't help you gain reputations here.

Edit: @LackerCool, don't try to lie as well that it's his work coz he just mentioned in his last map post that he can't do texturing. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=626572 Check it yourself.
you trying to claim other's work