[FilterScript] Parking Meters [Good for RP]

It took me about 10-15 minutes to work on this script, The reason why I made this script; I don't know, perhaps I am bored or something? Well anyways, I can't use this script on anything since I am not running a roleplay server. The idea of this script came from the roleplay server I am playing on, they had this system 2 years ago but they removed it.

Basically, You create a parking meter (The object's rotation Z always depends on where you are facing when you created the parking meter) - After created the parking meter you may now use it with /insertparkmeter, You can also erase the parking meter without having a problem. That is all about it, there are no other complex stuffs beside that (however this script uses SQLite)

Commands
* /createparkmeter = Inserts a new parking meter (Automatically assigns the ID, starting ID is #0 = The rotation Z of the object always depends on where your character is facing to)

* /eraseparkmeter [ID] = Erases the parking meter ID inserted in the parameter

* /insertparkmeter [minutes] = Sets a new parking minute (CASH_PER_MINUTE per minutes, default CASH_PER_MINUTE is $10)

Notes

You might wanna change this

PHP Code:
#define             CASH_PER_MINUTES            10        // $10 per minutes 
If you don't want to have $10 as the default cash for parking meters, per minute.

Screenshots

Required Plugins/Include

sscanf2 - Originally by ******
streamer - by Incognito
zcmd - by Zeex

Download

Pastebin

Sounds, great for RP servers. Nice work man!

Nice i love it

Easy, originality.

+10 rep.

after /createparkmeter nothing happends...

updated all plugins and includes...compiled the pwn file anyways it has no effect... any ideas why it is not working?

my name xD good fs + rep

Lol, thanks for the feedback guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavid
View Post
after /createparkmeter nothing happends...

updated all plugins and includes...compiled the pwn file anyways it has no effect... any ideas why it is not working?
Does it said something when you use it on the chat or does server_log report any errors? (Make sure to recompile the script too when updating the plugins/includes)

Very nice script JaKe nice to see your scripts again

I know I could have lowered the string cells and all but yeah that is kind of my habbit, thank you for the heads up. I will tryna lowering the cell sizes from now on my other scripts, This script is made during these times when I was bored.

Can I create video with it system for the Spanish Comunity? Pleasee!

Yes you can of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
View Post
Yes you can of course
Jake men, can you teach me, how to use it FilterScript? Why it need a "db" and i not have the ".sql"... Please

A good idea would be to make it so when you are out of time and don't get back to pay for more time your vehicle will be clamped and a fine needs to be paid in order to get the clamp removed and if the fine is unpaid then thenter vehicle is impounded. Good work tho +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubble
View Post
Jake men, can you teach me, how to use it FilterScript? Why it need a "db" and i not have the ".sql"... Please
Because we are using mysql, parkmeters.db is created on scriptfiles and needs to be open with an application that browses SQLite .dbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakwob
View Post
A good idea would be to make it so when you are out of time and don't get back to pay for more time your vehicle will be clamped and a fine needs to be paid in order to get the clamp removed and if the fine is unpaid then thenter vehicle is impounded. Good work tho +rep
Not gonna make it on the script as I won't be supporting any updates to it, Made it due to my boredness during the times when I am sleepy as fuck.

Simple & awesome
Good work dude~

I wonder if there's a way to make it so the park meters don't spawn cash on the ground when you run them over.. I'm testing an alternative object id (1270)

---- EDIT ----

Great news! The red parking meter object (1270) doesn't spawn cash on the ground, when you run into them