Running the server in the service "Amazon": "Port in use?"

Hello friends!

I recently ran into a problem of opening ports. I want to run a game server SA:MP service on "Amazon", but for some reason in the logs written to me that the port is used. I am 100% sure that the port is not using any application. Just to inform you that the ports (when ordering a dedicated server, Amazon), I opened the (All UDP (0 - 65565) and All TCP (0 - 65565) + SSH (22)). Tell me, please, who had at least some experience - what to do? How to open ports? Why the server does not want to run?
The text of the error in the log file: http://imgur.com/T6KvwGe
Ports, which I enjoy a nice during the creation: http://imgur.com/n2d5jQk
Perhaps I repeat: these ports are not 100% occupied. As your system Administrator for the performance we checked ports - they otkrty, but the server says the opposite - he says that they are closed.
Just for connoisseurs OC Linux will say one thing: when I enter the command "ip a" in the section "inet" I displayed the IP, which is not tied my car, which I would like to place your server.
Here is a picture "ip a": http://imgur.com/c80P3zB (In fact, the machine IP: 52.25.177.236).
P.S - The first two photos were taken before the last, and IP on them is different. That is, it is not the correct spelling of the IP address.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

UP this theme

If you have at least one brain cell then you have probably already tried what I'm about to ask but I'll ask anyway. Have you tried using a different port such as 7777?

By "Amazon", I'm assuming you mean AWS.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5...54688#10454688

Read the following, obviously open 7777, inbound and outbound. This isn't a support site for every other type of hosting; sometimes you'll need to do you own research as you're violating the forum rules with posts like this.

PM me if this problem persists and I'll do my best to help. Although; I have no experience setting up SA-MP servers on AWS. (Enterprise knowledge of AWS for clients that require highly scalable applications)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmelon
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have at least one brain cell then you have probably already tried what I'm about to ask but I'll ask anyway. Have you tried using a different port such as 7777?
Hello, my friend. Thanks for the answer.

Yes, of course, I tried to use other ports (and "7777", and "5615") - always displayed an error: "port in use?". Believe me, if the problem was solved easily, I would not write here, because why should I fooling people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
By "Amazon", I'm assuming you mean AWS.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5...54688#10454688

Read the following, obviously open 7777, inbound and outbound. This isn't a support site for every other type of hosting; sometimes you'll need to do you own research as you're violating the forum rules with posts like this.

PM me if this problem persists and I'll do my best to help. Although; I have no experience setting up SA-MP servers on AWS. (Enterprise knowledge of AWS for clients that require highly scalable applications)
Hello! Thanks for the answer.

So the first thing: yes, indeed, I'm talking about the "EC2" from "aws.amazon.com".
Second: yes, I understand that there is not support for hosting, but simply help on game servers SA:MP, but think about it: if we can solve this problem, this theme is very relevant, because then any user can create a server 1 year for free. I hope you can help me.
Third: Yes, I opened all the necessary ports (All TCP (0 - 65565), or All UDP (0 - 65565) + HTTP (80) and SSH (22)). Ports work (personally checked) or for some reason do not want to run the server. They sure are free and are not occupied by anyone.

Dear friend, the problem is really urgent. If you help me, then you will automatically help all people to place your game server SA:MP.
Thank you in advance.

I would double check that your IP is binding properly and that lanmode is set to 0.

Opening every port is a recipe for disaster... Should redo that and simply only have what you have running, and intended for external access open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
I would double check that your IP is binding properly and that lanmode is set to 0.
Hi, thanks for the reply.
No, it's not exactly in the IP address - all exactly (checked and tested many times). As for the "lanmode" - is set to "0" (that is, without any problems server must be running, but it somehow does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Opening every port is a recipe for disaster... Should redo that and simply only have what you have running, and intended for external access open.
Hello!
No, it's not that all the ports are open. I've tried a lot of options (and open ports "7777", and any others) - does not work: "port in use?".