how i can move it?

hello, i added face book logo but i wanna move it to up i changed "/offical sparta group " position but i can't change the face book logo position i want it to move up like the word couse it's on the moving line
script:
Код:
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
	FB = TextDrawCreate(39.000000, 418.000000, "/Offical [SPARTA] Group"); // Change "your FB link here" to your facebok link *DON'T REMOVE THE SLASH (/)*
	TextDrawBackgroundColor(FB, 255);
	TextDrawFont(FB, 1);
	TextDrawLetterSize(FB, 0.500000, 1.800000);
	TextDrawColor(FB, 11448063);
	TextDrawSetOutline(FB, 0);
	TextDrawSetProportional(FB, 1);
	TextDrawSetShadow(FB, 1);
	TextDrawSetSelectable(FB, 0);

FBTextDraws();
	return 1;
}

You must change Y Position at TextDrawCreatefor up&down. Check it though on Wiki.
Quote:

Description:
Creates a textdraw. Textdraws are, as the name implies, text (mainly - there can be boxes, sprites and model previews (skins/vehicles/weapons/objects too) that is drawn on a player's screens. See this page for extensive information about textdraws.

ParametersFloat, Float:y, text[])
x The X (left/right) coordinate to create the textdraw at.
y The Y (up/down) coordinate to create the textdraw at.
text[] The text that will appear in the textdraw. Null (empty) strings will cause a crash, so use a space or underscore for blank text.

you mean Y Pos this?
Код:
TextDrawCreate(39.000000, 418.000000,

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikoo
Посмотреть сообщение
you mean Y Pos this?
Код:
TextDrawCreate(39.000000, 418.000000,
Код:
TextDrawCreate(Float:x, Float:y, text[])

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocopie
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
TextDrawCreate(Float:x, Float:y, text[])
but i talking about the fb logo not the word, Y pos is for change word pos up and down and X pos to change word Pos right and left
but i mean the logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikoo
Посмотреть сообщение
but i talking about the fb logo not the word, Y pos is for change word pos up and down and X pos to change word Pos right and left
but i mean the logo
Then change logo-s position with same logic, or create new one )

If you want to change the position of that logo you must do the same way on all Logo Textdraw was created on FBTextDraws(); That cost really much time, maybe u should avoid that tho.