[Include] Anti-Vehicle Repair

Hello & welcome to my first release here.

I'd like to share a simple & small Include with you guys, which might be useful for anyone.

Information

The include detects right away a cheater, once he repaired his vehicle with illegal modifications.

For this case, you've one available Callback in which you can decide what happens with the cheater.

To simplify everything, all necessary Callbacks / Functions have been hooked to provide an include which is just "Plug & Play".

Protected Callbacks / Functions
  • OnPlayerDisconnect
  • OnVehicleSpawn
  • OnPlayerEnterVehicle
  • OnEnterExitModShop
  • OnPlayerStateChange
  • AddStaticVehicle
  • AddStaticVehicleEx
  • CreateVehicle
  • RepairVehicle
  • SetVehicleToRespawn
  • SetVehicleHealth
New Callback

HTML Code:
public OnPlayerVehicleHealthHack(playerid)
{
  return 1;
}
Credits
  • MP2 - PNS Coodinates
  • Jelly23 - Great support / Improving everything
  • Kaliber - Scripting Support
Updates

v-1.0.1:

Fixed bug: Timer not getting deleted (my bad)

Fixed bug: Innocent player getting banned if the previous player (cheater) fixed his vehicle to 1000hp and left it with a Søbeit key (Script couldn't reset the HP back to MaxHealth)

Now, everytime you enter a vehicle, it'll check if the Vehiclehealth is above the Maxhealth and set it back to the Maxhealth, if it's the case.

Download

Version 1.0.1 - CLICK ME

End

That's all, leave a comment, feel free to give me your feedback and stay fresh !

Might come handy, good job Creator & co.

Looks like quite a bit of thought went into this, it's an improvement from the bullshit im used to seeing on this forum lately, good work JustMe.77 +rep, looks great, might even end up using this at some point, clean code too, you should keep going, add more to it.

Anti Nos Mods?

ive also seen a mod that repairs tyres only on a vehicle, so maybe you could check for that too.

.. there is a lot of potential with this, you could be building the very foundation of your own Anti Hack System.

Nice one my friend, repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Might come handy, good job Creator & co.
Thank you for your feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlare
View Post
Looks like quite a bit of thought went into this, it's an improvement from the bullshit im used to seeing on this forum lately, good work JustMe.77 +rep, looks great, might even end up using this at some point, clean code too, you should keep going, add more to it.

Anti Nos Mods?

ive also seen a mod that repairs tyres only on a vehicle, so maybe you could check for that too.

.. there is a lot of potential with this, you could be building the very foundation of your own Anti Hack System.
Thanks, I hope it'll save you time in case you decide to use this. I'll try to release more stuff in the future, let's see how it's going !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_Ino
View Post
Nice one my friend, repped
Yo Ino, thank you, I appreciate your comment :P (Ino is also one of my teachers )

Good Job! +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minijackc
View Post
Good Job! +rep
Thanks, I've made an important fix, please download the latest version.

(Check Startpost to view changes)

PS: Thanks again to Jelly23 for giving me advice how to fix the problem.

Would this work in previous samp versions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Would this work in previous samp versions?
Check the code and you be the judge, and also why do you want to use it in 0.3z?

By looking at the current Callbacks, it should work with previous SA:MP versions, 0.3x & 0.3z at least.
I'm not sure about the Hooking Stuff, I don't know since when that's possible (there are different hooking methods as far as i know). May someone who is more experienced than me can answer you your questions

Bug: Mods after making throws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampkinq
Посмотреть сообщение
Bug: Mods after making throws.
What? Could you explain please detailed what bug there is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe.77
Посмотреть сообщение
What? Could you explain please detailed what bug there is?
Hi, I think there is a bug in the system. Threw because of lag I think. Good job, man. I'm sorry for my bad English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampkinq
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, I think there is a bug in the system. Threw because of lag I think. Good job, man. I'm sorry for my bad English.
I still don't understand what you're trying to say..
You think there's a bug or you spotted one? If last thing, please try to explain as good as possible, screenshots/videos are okay too.