HELP flashing screen!

Hello guys. I have a problem with my SA-MP. Everytime i join a server, the screen is being "glitchy".

It works normal on singleplayer

I run SA-MP on a MacBook Pro, with CrossOver

Processor: 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5

RAM: 256 MB

Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, Intel HD Graphics 288 MB

Here is some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/YkXiD

please help

These are known as artifacts, which usually means your graphics card is physically broken or at least on its way out.

But how can my singleplayer game work normal? I don't understand it..

game bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWN_METAL
Посмотреть сообщение
game bug
Do you know how to fix it?

silentpatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWN_METAL
Посмотреть сообщение
silentpatch
It did not fix the problems :/

Vince said it better... SA-MP uses the graphics card in a different way, and even if single player works fine, it doesn't mean the hardware isn't on its way out.

Check your drivers and re-install the game, but chances are your problem isn't with the mod, or the game.

Reinstall being uninstall, delete game folder, delete the settings folder, and reinstall to another folder entirely.

Same goes for SA-MP as well.

If it keeps causing issues, then you're going to be looking at a hardware fault, or a problem with your machine in a software sense (Hence what I said about the drivers).

Some cards, if they are proprietary(HP/Dell/Compaq) have specific drivers that need to be obtained via their website... Even though you may find the drivers for the chipset on the main chipset makers website, it can still be wrong.

Check it thoroughly.