fastest command processor?

There are so much command processors for SA-MP and every one says that their version is the fastest one.
Which command processor is currently the fastest?

Depends on what you are trying to achieve with your gamemode to be completely honest, I usually go with SSCANF and ZCMD duo but everyone has their own ways.

Pawn:CMD is fastest cmd pros at moment with 21 ms

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=608474

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=618661

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354 << ZCMD

If you're looking for a fast command processor without using any plugins or anything, go for Command Processor by SickAttack or I-ZCMD by Yashas and Zeex (ZCMD is outdated). But, if you look into Pawn.CMD, it's absolutely different, it processes commands using the plugin which is faster than any Pawn code. So yeah, you must tell us if you are looking for the fastest Pawn based command processor or fastest plugin based command processor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're looking for a fast command processor without using any plugins or anything, go for Command Processor by SickAttack or I-ZCMD by Yashas and Zeex (ZCMD is outdated). But, if you look into Pawn.CMD, it's absolutely different, it processes commands using the plugin which is faster than any Pawn code. So yeah, you must tell us if you are looking for the fastest Pawn based command processor or fastest plugin based command processor.
ZCMD outdated? Most of commands of almost script is using ZCMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderX
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude ... Just because most people use it, it doesn't mean that it isn't outdated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude ... Just because most people use it, it doesn't mean that it isn't outdated.
You should then tell us what is outdated about ZCMD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Command Processor by SickAttack uses SSCANF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderX
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't say it's outdated, But it's not used as much as before, There is a lot of command processors that has been made after it and they are FAR faster than ZCMD.

Although I have been using ZCMD since I started scripting for now, But when I use SSCANF in a script I switch to Command Processor by SickAttack.
I don't care for which is faster actually, I always look for what I got used to.