Worlds - AFK Player

When there is a larger world eg 1012
Does anyone know the reason why AFK players are seen, even if they are not?

Lol i Didnt get what you are trying to say.

Generally means that they are desynced, or your client is. If it happens to only a few people it could be their connection/packetloss or a too slow connection to actually react to a lot of messages.
If it happens to many people, the server is probably having either connection issues or too much stuff is going on for the server to handle it.

When I give world 1000 to two players they both look AFK even if they are not

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamz
Посмотреть сообщение
When I give world 1000 to two players they both look AFK even if they are not
You have your answer already. Other than that, check if you're returning 0 under OnPlayerUpdate for players with different virtual world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Generally means that they are desynced, or your client is. If it happens to only a few people it could be their connection/packetloss or a too slow connection to actually react to a lot of messages.
If it happens to many people, the server is probably having either connection issues or too much stuff is going on for the server to handle it.

It happens to all players without exception, I tested with / setallworld 1000 and automatically they get afk, but they talk and they have not pressed esc

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamz
Посмотреть сообщение
It happens to all players without exception, I tested with / setallworld 1000 and automatically they get afk, but they talk and they have not pressed esc
Does this only happen to world 1000? Just to make sure, you're talking about Virtual Worlds, and not Interiors (some people refer to interiors as worlds, which is not really correct)?
Is there anything special about that specific virtual world in your server? Many objects, NPCs, ...?

Sounds like either serious performance issues once someone enters that world, or a bad script that does something in World 1000?

You'll need to give us more info, since this is not a Client or SAMP Server bug. There's literally nothing special about Virtual World 1000.

It's probably returning 0 on player update callback. Go and check that, because if it returns 0 when player updates it doesn't do anything so basically your players don't move when they are actually moving.

It is not only the world 1000 from 400 onwards begin to see the AFK users without being, but in worlds smaller than 400 everything looks normal