HELP NPCS

This is a little complicated, so im using a Macedonian version of The Godfather Script, when the godfather was released, a guy in Macedonia translated the script and created a server, so i tried to add NPC's but the NPC doesn't connect at all i did all the steps, i read in a thread that the godfather doesn't support NPC's also there was some guy that fixed that, so can someone tell me how to fix that i want to add NPC's to my gamemode

Did you set your npclimit in server.cfg? The npc should at least connect then disconnect, does something shows up the console?
If he connects just try a
Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return SpawnPlayer(playerid);
in OnPlayerConnect
Even check the RPName function, idk how it's called in the GodFather and put
Код:
&& !IsPlayerNPC(playerid)
in the if statement

You must change the maxnpc 0 (in server.cfg) to your desired number of NPCs first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdrago
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you set your npclimit in server.cfg? The npc should at least connect then disconnect, does something shows up the console?
If he connects just try a
Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return SpawnPlayer(playerid);
in OnPlayerConnect
Even check the RPName function, idk how it's called in the GodFather and put
Код:
&& !IsPlayerNPC(playerid)
in the if statement
That i didnt try, btw the npc doesn't even connect.. i will try it and i will edit the comment, ty..

@YouHack(idk how to add a quote)
i did set it, anyways ty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzo4emkd
Посмотреть сообщение
That i didnt try, btw the npc doesn't even connect.. i will try it and i will edit the comment, ty..
Show me even how you connect a NPC, it's really strange that it doesn't even connects...