Suggestions for Zombie Mode Server

Im here to give you guys a suggestions.
Since we have a lot of Zombie Server, why don't we try something new ? Like, a Zombie Escape Mode or a Suvival that we should make barricades to survive until the rounds over.
Thats all~! I hope you guys give it a try

There are already servers (BTTDM?) with similiar stuff.

Yeah, there's more zombie servers now that ever if i counted correctly, if you're going to make another one try and atleast make it unique.

Actually I thought about it but I dont think its worth
Heres what I thought:
Humans have 1-2 mins to create barricades and protect themselves from zombies and have weak weapons maybe only some of them should have strong weapons... if anyone want to script with me PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually I thought about it but I dont think its worth
Heres what I thought:
Humans have 1-2 mins to create barricades and protect themselves from zombies and have weak weapons maybe only some of them should have strong weapons... if anyone want to script with me PM me.
This would be cool, especially if they came in waves then as the waves got stronger and more zombos. Players are forced to push back to another area where they can collect some more powerful weapons, although not one weapon for every player.. Zombies is about team work and this would have to be worked out effectively between them :P.

More zombies. I swear alot of the zombies servers I join there is hardly any zombies.

But don't listen to anyone saying you can't do it. Make the script good and dedicate yourself and you got it mate

There often arent a lot of zombies as people host them in hosts, this is expensive as each Zombie NPC costs you one player slot. However I find it's cheaper and better to make zombie serves and host them off a server where you have control of the server and how many slots are allocated to that server, this means you can have say 30 players and 470 zombies. Or if you can get the 1000 player server, sole bigger numbers, you just need to find a good number which works and doesn't lag your users.

Well, i can't help alot. I only can help with that suggestion. But i think, we should make another unique Zombies Mode. We currently have 3 modes like Round mode, Evac mode, and DayZ mode (Is it count?)