Segmentation fault in screening samp server

Hi,
sometimes when im going to restart samp server with rcon gmx, after players got OnPlayerConnect there is no connection with sql and in VM in server 'screen' command console appearing 'Segmentation fault' (just once).

This is happening very often but not always. Im on debian x86, server libs are x86 at too.
Like im saying, this is not happening everytime after restarting samp server. This isn't a mysql server problem because on this side everything is okay and data transfer on webserver etc. is perfect.

Solution at bottom

Happens when you restart the server, rcon exit it & turn it off(or somehow auto closes, eg: with error couldnt load any gamemodes).

And is a way to check what causes this? In server logs there is nothing about it..

Server probably cant start reload after gmx somehow & server crashes & this error occurs... try to gmx on localhost & see if the console closes...

make sure you destroy every neccesary stuff on OnGameModeExit()

The problem was multiplying processes of samp server after reboot.
(using screen in bad way)
Solved!

Nope.. I still have this issue.

SOLUTION:
sql can't keep up with queries so after ~100 queries on server, samp mysql db crashes.
reason was badly implemented sql plugin in server soft (strickenkid 2011 in my case) so it needed to change plugin to more "modern" - BlueG MySQL.

I hope this help someone

Hey! Try using mysql_static.so, Also make sure that you have no warnings in the script and also make sure that you have uploaded the .amx file properly..

You probobly don't use comand in right "folder"