Help with names on login/register.

Hello there friends.
I have a little ( or big idk ) problem on my server.
Well my nickname in SA:MP is FaLLenGirL.
So if i enter on server with nickname: fallengirl ( writed like this not FaLLenGirL ) with lowercase, do not say to me to register (because fallengirl is another name on server but with lowercase ). It's saying that is the same account like I write FaLLenGirL letters big and small. ( it's says that FaLLenGirL = fallengirl ) no matter how i write the name if it
contains the same letters but wirted different it says that is the same.

If i enter with fALLENgirl it's the same. No matter how i write the name it says that the Account = with FaLLenGirL,
and if i enter with fallengirl, fALLENgirl, FaLLENGIRL, fALLENGIRL, Fallengirl no matter how i write it, in dialog says that the account is registered, and if i type the password from " FaLLenGirL " account it's logging me in and the dates from
table "Accounts" it's transfered on fallengirl, fALLENgirl, FaLLENGIRL, fALLENGIRL, Fallengirl ( no matter what name i join the server if contains the same letters ). :\

** This problem isn't just for account "FaLLenGirL" it is for all Accounts. If i change my name in [.IS.]FaLLenGirL, yes now it says that isn't registered because i added an " [.IS.] " in the name and that letters are not the same with "FaLLenGirL" simple. But if i recconect after i registered with " [.IS.]FaLLenGirL", so if i reconnect with [.is.]fallengirl it says that the account is registered and if i type in the login box the password from " [.IS.]FaLLenGirL" it's logging me in with the dates from " [.IS.]FaLLenGirL" account.

1. When i enter with the good name: "FaLLenGirL": ( picture )

2. When i write the password for account: "FaLLenGirL"

3. When i recconect or connect with name: "fallengirl" with lowercase.

4. When i write the same password like account: "FaLLenGirL" with big and small letters.

5. When i loggin in with that name: "fallengirl" and with the password from "FaLLenGirL"

My includes from Gamemode are:
Код:
#if defined FG

=====================================================
	**************** INFINITE STUNTAGE *****************
	********** made by: FaLLenGirL 2013 - 2016 *********
	=====================================================
#endif

/* Includes */
#include									"a_samp"

#undef             							MAX_PLAYERS
#define           							MAX_PLAYERS 50

#define 									MAX_INI_ENTRY_TEXT 130
#undef 										MAX_PLAYER_NAME
#define 									MAX_PLAYER_NAME 24

#define 									FOREACH_NO_BOTS
#include 									"foreach"
#include 									"regex"
#include 									"a_mysql"
#include 									"foreach"
#include 									"sscanf2"
#include 									"streamer"
#include 									"fuckcleo"
#include 									"floodcontrol"
#include 									"zcmd"
#include                                    "mSelection"
#include   							 		"YSI\y_iterate"
#include 									"dini"
#include                                    "crashdetect"

#pragma 									dynamic 46500
#pragma										tabsize 0
My Plugins are: ( photo in plugins folder )

SERVER.CFG: ( Plugins and others )

The syntaxes from " OnPlayerConnect "

Код:
mysql_format( DB_Connect, query, sizeof( query ), "SELECT * FROM `Accounts` WHERE `Name` = '%s'", PlayerName( playerid ) );
	mysql_tquery( DB_Connect, query, "AccountLoad", "i", playerid );
PlayerName stock:

Код:
stock PlayerName( playerid )
{
	new name[ MAX_PLAYER_NAME ];
	GetPlayerName( playerid, name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME );
	return name;
}

AccountLoad function:

Код:
function AccountLoad( playerid )
{
    new Rows, Fields;
	cache_get_data( Rows, Fields, DB_Connect );

if( Rows )
    {
    	format( eString, 1024, "{FFFFFF}Welcome back  {%06x}%s(%d) {FFFFFF}on {FF0000}:: {FFFFFF}Infinite Stuntage\n\
										{FFFFFF}To login type your password in the box bellow.\n\n\
										{C0C0C0}[INFO]:\n\
										{FFFFFF}If you want to change your name press: {C0C0C0}New Name{FFFFFF}.", GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
		ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Login:", eString, "Login", "New Name" );
        return 1;
	}
	format( eString, sizeof( eString ), "{FFFFFF}Welcome {%06x}%s(%d) {FFFFFF}on {FF0000}:: {FFFFFF}Infinite Stuntage !\n\n", GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
	strcat( eString, "{FFFFFF}This account is not registered on our server.\n" );
	strcat( eString, "{FFFFFF}To login type a password in the box bellow.\n" );
	strcat( eString, "{FFFFFF}Your statistics will be saved in the database after register.\n\n" );
	strcat( eString, "{C0C0C0}[INFO]:\n" );
	strcat( eString, "{FFFFFF}- Your password must contain at least: {FF0000}6 {FFFFFF}characters.\n" );
	strcat( eString, "{FFFFFF}- Take care to remeber your {C0C0C0}password {FFFFFF}to login !" );
	ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Register:", eString, "Register", "");
	return 1;
}
DIALOG_LOGIN:

Код:
case DIALOG_LOGIN:
	    {
	        if( !response )
				return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_NEWNICK, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{FFFFFF}New Name:", "{FFFFFF}Please enter in the box bellow your new name\n{FFFFFF}The name must have at least: {FF0000}6 {FFFFFF}characters:", "Next", "Quit" );

new lPassword[ 25 ], Query[ 512 ];
			eString[ 0 ] = EOS;
			if( sscanf( inputtext, "s[25]", lPassword ) )
			{
             	format( eString, 1024, "{FFFFFF}Welcome back  {%06x}%s(%d) {FFFFFF}on {FF0000}:: {FFFFFF}ISF - Server !\n\
										{FFFFFF}To login type your password in the box bellow.\n\n\
										{FFFFFF}If you want to change your name press: {C0C0C0}New Name{FFFFFF}.", GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
	      		ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Login:", eString, "Login", "New Name" );
			}
			if( strlen( inputtext ) < 3 || strlen( inputtext ) > 24 )
				return ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Login: {FF0000}characters error{FFFFFF}:", "{FFFFFF}Please enter in the box bellow your password.\n{FFFFFF}This password must have at least: {FF0000}6 {FFFFFF}characters:", "Login", "New Name");

if( strfind( inputtext, "'", true ) != -1 )
				return ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Login: {FF0000}invalid characters{FFFFFF}:", "{FFFFFF}Please enter in the box bellow your password.\n{FF0000}ATTENTION: {FFFFFF}You can't use this (') in your password:", "Login", "New Name" );

else
			{
			    mysql_real_escape_string( inputtext, lPassword, DB_Connect );
				mysql_format( DB_Connect, Query, sizeof( Query ), "SELECT * FROM `Accounts` WHERE `Name` = '%s' AND `Password` = '%s'", PlayerName( playerid ), lPassword );
				mysql_tquery( DB_Connect, Query, "LoadPlayerData", "is", playerid, PlayerName( playerid ) );
			}
			return 1;
		}
DIALOG_REGISTER:

Код:
case DIALOG_REGISTER:
	    {
            new rPassword[ 24 ], liYear, liMonth, liDay, rQuery[ 8090 ];

if( !response )
				return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Register: {FF0000}error{FFFFFF}:", "{FFFFFF}If you want to continue, please register !\nType your desired password in the box bellow:", "Register", "");

if( sscanf( inputtext, "s[24]", rPassword ) )
				return ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Register: {FF0000}length error{FFFFFF}:", "{FFFFFF}If you want to continue, please register !\n{FFFFFF}Your password must contain at least: {FF0000}6 {FFFFFF}charactes\n{FFFFFF}Type your desired password in the box bellow:", "Register", "");

if( strlen( rPassword ) < 6 || strlen( rPassword ) > 24 )
				return ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Register: {FF0000}length error{FFFFFF}:", "{FFFFFF}If you want to continue, please register !\n{FFFFFF}Your password must contain at least: {FF0000}6 {FFFFFF}charactes\n{FFFFFF}Type your desired password in the box bellow:", "Register", "");

if( strfind( rPassword, "'", true ) != -1 )
				return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Register: {FF0000}invalid characters{FFFFFF}:", "Please enter your password in the box bellow.\n{FF0000}ATTENTION: {FFFFFF}You can't use this (') in your password:", "Register", "");

mysql_real_escape_string( rPassword, rPassword );

getdate( liYear, liMonth, liDay );
			PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ LoggedIn ] = 1, ResetPlayerMoney( playerid ), GivePlayerMoney( playerid, 25000 ), SetPlayerScore( playerid, 100 );
			PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Registered ] = 1;

//------------------------------------------------------------------
            //INSERT INTO ACCOUNT
			mysql_format( DB_Connect, rQuery, 8090, "INSERT INTO `Accounts` (`ID`, `Name`, `Password`, `IP`, `LoggedIn`, `RegisterDate`, `LastOn`, `Level`, `VIP`, `Cash`, `Score`, `Headshots`, `Kills`, `Deaths`, `Hours`, `Minutes`, `Seconds`, `BestKillings`, `KillingSpree`, `FavSkin`, `UseSkin`, `Property`, `Positive`, `Negative`,\
			`Kicks`, `Bans`, `Jails`, `Warns`, `ClearChats`, `ReactionTest`, `MathTest`, `Mutes`, `Jailed`, `JailTime`, `Frozen`, `FreezeTime`, `Muted`, `MuteTime`, `RaceScore`, `DriftScore`, `GangID`, `GangRank`, `GangSkin`, `GangKills`, `GangDeaths`, `GangWarns`, `GangCaptures`, `GangPoints`,\
			`Ignores`, `C4`, `StatsNote`, `KickW`, `FalloutWon`, `MazeWon`, `GiftsWon`, `AntiFall`, `FlyMode`, `RainbowMode`, `God`, `GodCar`, `Boost`, `VipGodCar`, `VipGod`, `UnJails`, `UnMutes`, `Gotos`, `Asays`, `Gets`, `Armours`, `Heals`, `Racs`, `PosGotos`, `Disarms`, `Explodes`,\
			`Burns`, `Spawns`, `Freezes`, `Akills`, `UnFreezes`, `WriteColor`, `DerbyWon`, `GangC4Planted`, `GangC4Blowed`, `PlayerC4Blowed`, `PlayerC4Planted`, `GateRepairs`, `GateBlows`, `GateOpens`, `GateCloses`)" );
			mysql_format( DB_Connect, rQuery, 8090, "%s VALUES ('0', '%s', '%s', '%s', '1', '%02d/%02d/%02d', '%02d/%02d/%02d', '0', '0', '25000', '100', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '217', '1', '0', '0', '0', \
			'0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0/0/0/0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', \
			'0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0')", rQuery, PlayerName( playerid ), rPassword, GetPlayerIPEx( playerid ), liDay, liMonth, liYear, liDay, liMonth, liYear );
			mysql_tquery( DB_Connect, rQuery, "OnAccountCreated", "i", playerid );

eBigString[ 0 ] = EOS;
	        format( eBigString, 5000, "{FFFFFF}Thank you for registering on this server {%06x}%s(%d) {FFFFFF}!\n\n", GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFF00}Why to play on this server:\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- We have friendly administrators than can help you everytime !\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- We have lots of stunts, deathmatches, relax zones, party zones etc.\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- Also we have a Gang System, and you can capture and fight with another gangs !\n", eBigString );
   			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- You can buy your private car, house, property and much more !\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- We have also lots of systems and you can get a job or to create a party !\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- You can play with our server minigames or others anims for your hapiness.\n\n", eBigString );

format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFF00}Join and Register our Comunity:\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- If you want to know more things about us join: www.pro-gaming.ro.\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- Take your friends on our Comunity and join our servers.\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- There you can aplicate for Admin or V.I.P or you can donate.\n\n", eBigString );

format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{C0C0C0}[INFO]:\n", eBigString );
            format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- Your account register password is: {FFFFFF}'{FF0000}%s{FFFFFF}'.\n", eBigString, rPassword );
            format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- Try to not forget your password account, may you take a screenshot.\n", eBigString );
            format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- You received from server administrators: {FFFFFF}'{00CC00}${FF0000}25,000{FFFFFF}' and \
																					   '{FF0000}100{FFFFFF}' Score.\n", eBigString );
            format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- For others statistics use: {C0C0C0}/stats{FFFFFF}, {C0C0C0}/astats{FFFFFF}, \
										  								 {C0C0C0}/serverstats{FFFFFF}, {C0C0C0}/gstats{FFFFFF}.\n", eBigString );
			format( eBigString, 5000, "%s{FFFFFF}- For help you can use by yourself: {C0C0C0}'/howto' {FFFFFF}or {C0C0C0}'/help{FFFFFF}.", eBigString );
			ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, EMPTY_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFFF}About: {FF0000}Infinite Stuntage{FFFFFF}:", eBigString, "Close", "" );
	        return 1;
	    }
	}
LoadPlayerData( appears in DIALOG_LOGIN ):

Код:
function LoadPlayerData( playerid, q_acc[ ] )
{
    new Date[ 6 ], query[ 900 ], q_rows, q_fields;
	getdate( Date[ 0 ], Date[ 1 ], Date[ 2 ] );
	gettime( Date[ 3 ], Date[ 4 ], Date[ 5 ] );

eString[ 0 ] = EOS;
	cache_get_data( q_rows, q_fields, DB_Connect );

if( !q_rows )
    {
        PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ FailLogin ] ++;
		if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ FailLogin ] >= ServerInfo[ MaxWarnings ] )
		{
			format( eString, sizeof( eString ), "[SV INFO]: {%06x}%s(%d) {C0C0C0}has been kicked by {FF0000}Server{C0C0C0}. Reason: Failed Logins.", GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
			SendClientMessageToAll( 0xC0C0C0FF, eString );

TogglePlayerControllable( playerid, false );
			format( eString, sizeof( eString ), "{FF0000}You have been kicked !\n\n{FFFFFF}Nickname: {00CC00}%s\n\n{FFFFFF}IP: {C0C0C0}%s\n\n{FFFFFF}Kicked by: {FF0000}Server\n\n{FFFFFF}Reason: {00CC00}Failed Logins\n\n\
			{FFFFFF}Kick Date: {00CC00}%d/%d/%d\n\n{FFFFFF}Kick Time: {00CC00}%d/%d/%d", PlayerName( playerid ), GetPlayerIPEx( playerid ), Date[ 0 ], Date[ 1 ], Date[ 2 ], Date[ 3 ], Date[ 4 ], Date[ 5 ] );
			ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, EMPTY_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFFF}Kick Details:", eString, "OK", "");

eLog[ 0 ] = EOS;
			format( eLog, sizeof( eLog ), "%s has been kicked. Reason: Failed Logins.", PlayerName( playerid ) ), SendLog( eLog ), KickEx( playerid );
		}
		else
		{
			format( eString, sizeof( eString ), "{FFFFFF}This password is incorrect. ( {FF0000}%d/%d {FFFFFF}Warnings Remaining ).\n\
			{FFFFFF}Type your {00CC00}correct {FFFFFF}password in the box bellow.\n\n\
			{FFFFFF}- If you don't remember your password press: {C0C0C0}New Name.\n\
			{FFFFFF}- To recover your old password visit: {C0C0C0}www.pro-gaming.ro.", PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ FailLogin ], ServerInfo[ MaxWarnings ] );
			ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "{FFFFFF}Login: {FF0000}failed", eString, "Login", "New Name" );
		}
    }
    else
    {
    	mysql_format( DB_Connect, query, sizeof( query ), "SELECT * FROM `Accounts` WHERE `Name` = '%s'", PlayerName( playerid ) );
    	mysql_tquery( DB_Connect, query, "LoginAccount", "i", playerid );
    }
	return 1;
}
LoginAccount ( appears in LoadPlayerData ):

Код:
function LoginAccount( playerid )
{
  	new String[ 4 ][ 128 ], query[ 2000 ];
	eString[ 0 ] = EOS;

PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ AccID ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "ID", DB_Connect );
  	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Level ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Level", DB_Connect );
  	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Write_Color ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "WriteColor", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ pVIP ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "VIP", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Headshots ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Headshots", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Kills ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Kills", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Deaths ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Deaths", DB_Connect );
 	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ hours ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Hours", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ mins ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Minutes", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ secs ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Seconds", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ KillingSpree ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "KillingSpree", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ BestKillingSpree ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "BestKillings", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ FavSkin ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "FavSkin", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ UseSkin ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "UseSkin", DB_Connect );
 	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Property ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Property", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PosRespect ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Positive", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ NegRespect ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Negative", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PBans ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Bans", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PKicks ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Kicks", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PWarns ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Warns", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PJails ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Jails", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PUnJails ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "UnJails", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PMutes ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Mutes", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PUnMutes ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "UnMutes", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PClearCH ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "ClearChats", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PGotos ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Gotos", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PAsays ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Asays", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PGets ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Gets", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PArmour ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Armours", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PHeal ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Heals", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PRac ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Racs", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PPosGoto ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "PosGotos", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PDisarms ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Disarms", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PExplodes ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Explodes", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PBurns ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Burns", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PSpawns ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Spawns", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PFreezes ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Freezes", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PAkill ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Akills", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PUnFreezes ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "UnFreezes", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PReactions ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "ReactionTest", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PMaths ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "MathTest", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Jailed ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Jailed", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Muted ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Muted", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Frozen ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Frozen", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ RacePoints ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "RaceScore", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ DriftPoints ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "DriftScore", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ GangID ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangID", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ g_Kills ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangKills", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ g_Deaths ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangDeaths", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ g_Rank ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangRank", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ g_Skin ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangSkin", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ g_Warns ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangWarns", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ g_Captures ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangCaptures", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ g_Points ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangPoints", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ C4 ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "C4", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ GangRepairs ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GateRepairs", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ GateOpens ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GateOpens", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ GateCloses ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GateCloses", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ GangBlows ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GateBlows", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ GangC4Planted ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangC4Planted", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ GangC4Blowed ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GangC4Blowed", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PlayerC4Planted ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "PlayerC4Planted", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ PlayerC4Blowed ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "PlayerC4Blowed", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ KickW ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "KickW", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ P_AntiFall ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "AntiFall", DB_Connect );
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Vup ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "FlyMode", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Rainbow_Car ]  = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "RainbowMode", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ God ]  = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "God", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ CarGod ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GodCar", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Boost ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Boost", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ VGodCar ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "VipGodCar", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ VGod ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "VipGod", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Falloutwon ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "FalloutWon", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Derbywon ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "DerbyWon", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Mazewon ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "MazeWon", DB_Connect );
    PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Giftswon ] = cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "GiftsWon", DB_Connect );

PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ LoggedIn ] = 1;
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Registered ] = 1;

ResetPlayerMoney( playerid ); GivePlayerMoney( playerid, cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Cash", DB_Connect ) );
	SetPlayerScore( playerid, cache_get_field_content_int( 0, "Score", DB_Connect ) );

cache_get_field_content( 0, "LastOn", PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ LastOn ] , DB_Connect, 129 );
	cache_get_field_content( 0, "RegisterDate", PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ RegDate ], DB_Connect, 129 );

cache_get_field_content( 0, "Ignores", String[ 3 ], DB_Connect );
	sscanf( String[ 3 ], "p</>iiii", PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Ignore_PM ], PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Ignore_Goto ], PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Ignore_Get ], PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Ignore_Spec ] );

if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Jailed ] == 1 )
	{
		cache_get_field_content( 0, "JailTime", String[ 0 ], DB_Connect );
		sscanf( String[ 0 ], "p<:>ii", gTime[ playerid ][ 0 ], gTime[ playerid ][ 1 ] );
	}
	if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Muted ] == 1 )
	{
		cache_get_field_content( 0, "MuteTime", String[ 1 ], DB_Connect );
		sscanf( String[ 1 ], "p<:>ii", mTime[ playerid ][ 0 ], mTime[ playerid ][ 1 ] );
	}
	if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Frozen ] == 1 )
	{
		cache_get_field_content( 0, "FreezeTime", String[ 2 ], DB_Connect );
		sscanf( String[ 2 ], "p<:>ii", fTime[ playerid ][ 0 ], fTime[ playerid ][ 1 ] );
	}
    mysql_format( DB_Connect, query, sizeof( query ), "UPDATE `Accounts` SET `LoggedIn` = '1', `IP` = '%s' WHERE `ID` = '%d'", GetPlayerIPEx( playerid ), PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ AccID ] );
	mysql_tquery( DB_Connect, query, "", "" );

LoginPlayerInfo( playerid );
	return 1;
}
LoginPlayerInfo:

Код:
stock LoginPlayerInfo( playerid )
{
	new AdmRank[ 2000 ], VipRank[ 2000 ];
	new aLevel = PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Level ];
	new vLevel = PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ pVIP ];

switch( aLevel )
	{
		case 1: AdmRank = "{CC6633}Trial-Helper";
		case 2: AdmRank = "{3371CC}Basic-Helper";
		case 3: AdmRank = "{3371CC}Master-Helper";
		case 4: AdmRank = "{33FF99}Moderator";
		case 5: AdmRank = "{33FF00}Basic-Moderator";
		case 6: AdmRank = "{996600}Master-Moderator";
		case 7: AdmRank = "{FF9900}Administrator";
		case 8: AdmRank = "{CCFF00}Basic-Administrator";
		case 9: AdmRank = "{FFCC00}Master-Administrator";
		case 10: AdmRank = "{FF0000}Owner";
	}
	switch( vLevel )
	{
		case 1: VipRank = "{66FF66}Survior V.I.P";
		case 2: VipRank = "{FFFF00}Hero V.I.P";
		case 3: VipRank = "{FF3300}Advanced V.I.P";
	}
	if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Level ] > 0 && PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ pVIP ] == 0 )
	{
		eBigString[ 0 ] = EOS;
	    format( eBigString, sizeof( eBigString ), "[SV-INFO]: %s {C0C0C0}- {%06x}%s(%d) {C0C0C0}has been logged in.", AdmRank, GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
		SendClientMessageToAll( 0xC0C0C0FF, eBigString );
	}
	if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ pVIP ] > 0 && PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Level ] == 0 )
	{
		eBigString[ 0 ] = EOS;
	    format( eBigString, sizeof( eBigString ), "[SV-INFO]: %s {C0C0C0}- {%06x}%s(%d) {C0C0C0}has been logged in.", VipRank, GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
	}
	if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ pVIP ] > 0 && PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Level ] > 0 )
	{
		eBigString[ 0 ] = EOS;
	    format( eBigString, sizeof( eBigString ), "[SV-INFO]: %s {C0C0C0}+ V.I.P - {%06x}%s(%d) {C0C0C0}has been logged in.", AdmRank, GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
	}
	if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ pVIP ] == 0 && PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ Level ] == 0 )
	{
		eBigString[ 0 ] = EOS;
	    format( eBigString, sizeof( eBigString ), "[SV-INFO]: {%06x}%s(%d) {C0C0C0}has been logged in.", GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid );
	}
	return 1;
}
OnAccountCreated:

Код:
function OnAccountCreated( playerid )
{
	PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ AccID ] = cache_insert_id( DB_Connect );
	ServerInfo[ sAccounts ] = cache_insert_id( DB_Connect );

eBigString[ 0 ] = EOS;
	format( eBigString, 4096, "[SV INFO]: {%06x}%s(%d) {C0C0C0}has been registered sucesfully. Total reigstered accounts: {FFFFFF}'{FF0000}%d{FFFFFF}'{C0C0C0}.", GetPlayerColor( playerid ) >>> 8, PlayerName( playerid ), playerid, PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ AccID ] );
	return 1;
}
That's all PLEASE, help me with this.
Please respond to this topic, i gave all the details.. if someone knows pawno, scripting better than i do
PLEASE don't hesitate to help me. For more details reply. Thanks guys.

"if( sscanf( inputtext, "s[25]", lPassword ) )"
This is in your DIALOG_LOGIN dialog.
Well, this just stores the string inputtext to lPassword which means that there is no comparison at all if the password is correct.
You rather need a function to compare strings, namely strcmp (=string compare). It will return 0 if the two given strings are the same.
So you will need this:
PHP код:
if(strcmp(inputtext,lPassword)){ 

//stuff here if the password is wrong
}
else if( 
strleninputtext ) < || strleninputtext ) > 24 )
    return 
ShowPlayerDialogplayeridDIALOG_LOGINDIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD"{FFFFFF}Login: {FF0000}characters error{FFFFFF}:""{FFFFFF}Please enter in the box bellow your password.\n{FFFFFF}This password must have at least: {FF0000}6 {FFFFFF}characters:""Login""New Name");
else if( 
strfindinputtext"'"true ) != -)
    return 
ShowPlayerDialogplayeridDIALOG_LOGINDIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD"{FFFFFF}Login: {FF0000}invalid characters{FFFFFF}:""{FFFFFF}Please enter in the box bellow your password.\n{FF0000}ATTENTION: {FFFFFF}You can't use this (') in your password:""Login""New Name" );
else
{

mysql_real_escape_stringinputtextlPasswordDB_Connect );

mysql_formatDB_ConnectQuerysizeofQuery ), "SELECT * FROM `Accounts` WHERE `Name` = '%s' AND `Password` = '%s'"PlayerNameplayerid ), lPassword );

mysql_tqueryDB_ConnectQuery"LoadPlayerData""is"playeridPlayerNameplayerid ) );

Also not the else statements which I added.

Your username problem is probably because MySQL string values itself are not case sensitive.
This means "FaLLENGIRL" is the same as "fallengirl". Well, you can solve that problem using the keyword "binary".
Example:
mysql_format( DB_Connect, Query, sizeof( Query ), "SELECT * FROM `Accounts` WHERE binary(Name) = '%s' AND binary(password) = '%s'", PlayerName( playerid ), lPassword );

The reason why you can still compare passwords properly is because you first receive the string of password. And you will be given the right string and strcmp is case sensitive (in standard).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLetsGO
Посмотреть сообщение
Your username problem is probably because MySQL string values itself are not case sensitive.
By default, yes. But in reality it only depends on what was selected as the collation for the column. If the collation wasn't changed then it likely is latin1_swedish_ci. Where "ci" means case insensitive. Better is it to change the collation for the database to latin1_general_cs. Where "cs" means case sensitive.

Also don't store passwords in plain text. That's horrible. See video in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
By default, yes. But in reality it only depends on what was selected as the collation for the column. If the collation wasn't changed then it likely is latin1_swedish_ci. Where "ci" means case insensitive. Better is it to change the collation for the database to latin1_general_cs. Where "cs" means case sensitive.
Well yeah, that's the other way to solve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

Also don't store passwords in plain text. That's horrible. See video in my sig.
I change it into latin1_general_cs

but can you tell me what is with MyISAM and Inoodb.. what is good from this 2.. or something
i'm just a bigginer with MySQL.. Thanks guys.. also the problem isn't fixed. I'll try later to fix i'm not at PC right now.
But i reply if i'll fix it.. and if i'll not fix it i reply again.

You did not change the Collation for the Columns but for the whole database. You can see that it still shows "utf8-general-ci" for each table.

Ok. I'll change for all.
But what is with myisam and innodb ?

Some differences:

"
MYISAM:

MYISAM supports Table-level Locking
MyISAM designed for need of speed
MyISAM does not support foreign keys hence we call MySQL with MYISAM is DBMS
MyISAM stores its tables, data and indexes in diskspace using separate three different files. (tablename.FRM, tablename.MYD, tablename.MYI)
MYISAM not supports transaction. You cannot commit and rollback with MYISAM. Once you issue a command it’s done.
MYISAM supports fulltext search
You can use MyISAM, if the table is more static with lots of select and less update and delete.

INNODB:

InnoDB supports Row-level Locking
InnoDB designed for maximum performance when processing high volume of data
InnoDB support foreign keys hence we call MySQL with InnoDB is RDBMS
InnoDB stores its tables and indexes in a tablespace
InnoDB supports transaction. You can commit and rollback with InnoDB"
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...sam-and-innodb

Though you probably don't need to worry about them.

Guys how can i learn what collation is good for all tabels and collumns ? From where can i learn that ?

EDIT: THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED. THANKS TO ALL !!!