Mexico Roleplay would it work?

Me and some friends have custom mapped Bone county out and made it more ghetto. We are thinking of some themes to have for the server. Do you guys think a mexico theme would work?

It's worth a try, mate. Go for it.

Be sure to replace the grass with desert .

A bunch at the same time (at different locations, maybe - I like that idea), not just one in particular, and I'll give you a y e & s!

P.S. Mexico isn't a nice place to be atm, everyone is stealing stores & shit since the gasoline is too high for them. Oh, and no-one there wants their own currency anymore, they all want US dollars.

And I don't think Trump will back down, so expect a war possibly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
And I don't think Trump will back down, so expect a war possibly.
Trump vs Mexico War RP server m8.

Thanks for the thoughts. Idk I thought it would be a cool change up from roleplaying in America. Appreaciate any more opinions and suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
View Post
Trump vs Mexico War RP server m8.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah you made my day, earn this (y) you good man

Protect the President(Trump)

As someone who has been there, Mexico is not a ratchet hobo-infested place in middle of nowhere with sprawling ghettos. Don't try to make a Mexico-based server off this pretense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
As someone who has been there, Mexico is not a ratchet hobo-infested place in middle of nowhere with sprawling ghettos. Don't try to make a Mexico-based server off this pretense.
It depends on the location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
I feel you.
Romania kinda stands in the same place. Some people actually mistake Romanians with Romany people (gypsies).
That leads them to think that we're a country full of thieves and beggars, and that couldn't be further from the truth.

It depends on the location, like SickAttack said.

Nope, at least in my opinion.

If you wish to make a realistic Mexican type RP, you better should make a small test server with mapping and a basic RP script and try out, whether people will like it or not.

If you feel your project can work out, try expanding it. Advertise features of it on the forum, like the other projects. Advertise your server and spend some good money for a good start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
It depends on the location.
Thats very true and this server will highlight both sides of Mexico.

But personally can't lie im looking forward to rping a Cartel soldier

cartels dealers and gangs? it can be great i think it would be a great server it doesnt matter script it will be ok even if you just do mapping a mexican city

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFAKO
Посмотреть сообщение
cartels dealers and gangs? it can be great i think it would be a great server it doesnt matter script it will be ok even if you just do mapping a mexican city
Basically what we have done is we plan on focusing on the Tijuana area we mapped out the smaller towns of Bone County into more ghetto looking areas. Then for the script we took a script with basic rp cmds and added our own systems into it.

It would be great if you of course make the server not lag with the mane objects!

Trump has just been sworn

It can work?!

I feel samp is growing closer towards Garry's Mod RP servers.

Just kidding, I think this is great if you pull it off correctly!