Simple thing.

I want when player not close enough to vehicle, the cmd tell him that. I know to use sendclientmessage but didn't know to use for special thing like that, for special messages.

Cant find any sense in your words, explain what you mean. Special message??

But anyways, like some people already told you, you should stop spamming this section for things you could ****** up, find in the wiki or by using a minimum of your brains capabilities. And start chosing proper thread titles please.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=379372

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Cant find any sense in your words, explain what you mean. Special message??

But anyways, like some people already told you, you should stop spamming this section for things you could ****** up, find in the wiki or by using a minimum of your brains capabilities. And start chosing proper thread titles please.
OK, I help too, I give +rep to any helper soo It's good for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learn
Посмотреть сообщение
I want when player not close enough to vehicle, the cmd tell him that. I know to use sendclientmessage but didn't know to use for special thing like that, for special messages.
for some thing special use
GameModeTextForPlayer, or try using extra unique characters in sendclientmessage like ----Not close to vehicle----
or :::|Not close to vehicle|:::use text draws with a timer like game text. or use the msg box dialog Is that what you mean from special????

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
for some thing special use
GameModeTextForPlayer, or try using extra unique characters in sendclientmessage like ----Not close to vehicle----
or ::Not close to vehicle|:::use text draws with a timer like game text. or use the msg box dialog Is that what you mean from special?
No brother I mean I want the the message "not close to vehicle" only when he's not close but the message come when he close too u understand me brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learn
Посмотреть сообщение
too u understand me brother
lol
you can find what u need Here

also use
pawn Код:
new Float:X,Y,Z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, z, y, z);

I'm actually surprised you guys understood his half broken english lol

I don't understand why he doesn't read the comments... He keeps complaining about the error but he not even read.