RakSamp flood

Hi . How Should I Block !lag - !bulletflood - !chatflood - and another raksamp comamnds ?

in some servers for example when we use !lag server will be lostconnection how should i do this ?

helpme me please ... thanks to all

Check your previous thread reply : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=625582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
View Post
Check your previous thread reply : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=625582
thank you . but i have Strong AntiCheat On My Server But Cant Kick This Ddoser ! BuT i have one old gamemode that can kick it and working for this attack ( that will kick the ddoser when start or use !lag server be lost connection for ddoser)

how should i do ?

I saw a function in SFx Gamemode, that would kick players on join if they were joining using raksampclient.

Copy it.

Have you considered what I've told about checking the time difference of callbacks per-player? This is an example:
pawn Code:
new
    g_pLastCBCall[MAX_PLAYERS],
    g_pCBSpamWarns[MAX_PLAYERS]
;

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid) {

if((GetTickCount - g_pLastCBCall[playerid]) < 200) { //if ops is called rapidly.

//if player kept on spamming callbacks. One global variable per player -
    // for all callbacks would be enough.
    if(++g_pCBSpamWarns[playerid] >= 5)
        Kick(playerid); //kick
    else
        g_pCBSpamWarns[playerid] = 0; //else reset warns.
    }
    g_pLastCBCall[playerid] = GetTickCount(); //updating the last call.
    return 1;
}
This was just an example. But the attack completely depends on the behavior of the attacker. Script kiddies would usually use tools that are created by others. But if someone creates something with their intension, you can expect any sort of attack. A good hacker would always try to find vulnerabilities. I suggest you to have last call ticks per each callbacks for each player because I find a lot of ways to bypass the code example that I've given you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
I saw a function in SFx Gamemode, that would kick players on join if they were joining using raksampclient.

Copy it.
Only by blocking raksamp it wouldn't help. It can be done by injecting codes to the game.