[HELP]: What is the best mysql plugin version

Good evening,
so, I started learning SQL for a week now, I picked up a lot of information,
so, I tried to learn MySQL in pawn, I downloaded MySQL R42,(the latest version), well, I searched for tutorials, but I only found tutorials for older versions, also, the R42 version has a lot of different functions than the older version, it made it different to keep track of tutorials,
so what I'm saying is, would it be more easy/useful for me to download an older version and use it(as there are many tutorials on older versions? If so, what version is the best and the most used by others (and the most one which has tutorials),
I hope you guys, help, and thanks in advance

I use R33 for my scrpts.

Use R40

Just always use the latest and adapt your scripts, it really isn't that hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Just always use the latest and adapt your scripts, it really isn't that hard
Quote:

it really isn't that hard

try change youself

IMO, R39-6.

I'm still using R39-6, cause updating everything to adapt R40 is effort.

You can first check out the tutorials using R33+. Once you know using them well, you can check out the conversion topic posted by maddinat0r. It's not hard from my point of view. Conversion difficulty would only depend on your coding nature. I'm planning to write a tutorial based on MySQL R40+ version but I got very less time these days and also I think it'd be a lot better if some of the well explained tutorials here are updated.

I use R39-6 imo that's the easiest to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaa
Посмотреть сообщение
try change youself
I meant that the change isn't that hard (ofc its some work), dunno why i should change that way of thinking.

And if you meant my personalit, how bout u shut up,it's useless to start such an argument now