I can't find a command

Uh, a guy gave me his gamemode to make something for him and he also wants me to edit the /ticket command but I can't find it in the Gamemode, the command is working on the server, there is no other filder script, wtf?

If it exists after recompiling, then you should be able to find it.

Check in includes too. Based off the command processor he uses, search for ticket using its syntax (some have multiple syntaxes btw).

There is not much awareness of this method here...but some of the gamemodes (Especially Large Ones Like RP) are divided by includes. to make the things neat and it has some other advantages aswell as some disadvantages..

#include "/IBP/Commands/ticket.pwn"

But there is no IBP folder anywhere here nor on the FTP..

If it isn't in the folders 'gamemodes' and 'includes', then you need to ask that guy for the files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
If it isn't in the folders 'gamemodes' and 'includes', then you need to ask that guy for the files.
He doesn't have it either and the server is running on the host without any additional file, the command is working thats why I am like wtf...

The files MUST be there else the script simply will not compile. Unless the include path was redefined the IBP folder is inside the pawno/include folder. Also, only the final compiled amx is usually uploaded to the server. It is not wise to store source files on the server.