How to i can do...

Hi everyone, how to i can make When a player pickups all objects how to Make a finish? i already make a objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everyone, how to i can make When a player pickups all objects how to Make a finish? i already make a objects
I cant get what you actually saying, your english....

http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask

do mean he have a slots when this slots finish he can't create onther objects till he destroy the onther objects?

Yes Yes Loinal, But when he finish a slots Given him a checkpoint i already make the CP But There is a problem with When someone finish slots

#SorryForBadEnglish - its not my first langague....

Loinal and Thanks talking to each other is like listening to two aliens using and unknown language ...

"its not my first language" - well, almost no one here has english as his mothertongue

Anyways, please rethink your question and use ****** translate if that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Loinal and Thanks talking to each other is like listening to two aliens using an unknown language ...

OT: so after u make the objects you want the players to be able to pickup them up?

Marcal , Iam from Egypt btw He wants to know how he can make a command like /createobject [0/30] when the player create 30 object and it be [30/30] he can't make more he must destroy the 30 objects to make onther

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Loinal and Thanks talking to each other is like listening to two aliens using and unknown language ...

"its not my first language" - well, almost no one here has english as his mothertongue

Anyways, please rethink your question and use ****** translate if that helps
Although I also don't understand the problem here I've been going away and coming back to see if the post has expanded and the problem is clearer, I think the first part of the quoted post is highly disrespectful. Lionel is trying to help and trying to assist Thanks, and if your not going to ask questions or post anything constructive don't post.

As for first languages there are sub-forums for them although I doubt you'd get a quick response there. Hence why they're posting here and it can be a struggle to understand them although if you ask questions or wait the post will clarify itself to a point where you can have you input and help.

****** Translate about the only useful thing in your post, yes it is actually a good idea but it also isn't perfect and it often changes the meaning of the posters sentence and they can end up with something they never wanted or meant.

I don't know I just re-joined this community today and I used to get slated for being upfront and straight which used to sound harsh but it was meant with good intention. Now it seems there are people on here posting offensive things and no one is defending anyone anymore it just goes unnoticed.

Time to leave this community again possibly... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Although I also don't understand the problem here I've been going away and coming back to see if the post has expanded and the problem is clearer, I think the first part of the quoted post is highly disrespectful. Lionel is trying to help and trying to assist Thanks, and if your not going to ask questions or post anything constructive don't post.

As for first languages there are sub-forums for them although I doubt you'd get a quick response there. Hence why they're posting here and it can be a struggle to understand them although if you ask questions or wait the post will clarify itself to a point where you can have you input and help.

****** Translate about the only useful thing in your post, yes it is actually a good idea but it also isn't perfect and it often changes the meaning of the posters sentence and they can end up with something they never wanted or meant.

I don't know I just re-joined this community today and I used to get slated for being upfront and straight which used to sound harsh but it was meant with good intention. Now it seems there are people on here posting offensive things and no one is defending anyone anymore it just goes unnoticed.

Time to leave this community again possibly... lol.
Yeah you are right, i am a little too mean. Can't disagree. Sorry guys.